Trainer Search

bz6102365

Reaction score
An option to add renown would be brilliant!
There is no AC to prevent you from modifying renown(there is only a value related to renown), it's easy to find the address with cheat engine(I scanned twice and find the address), it's much easier than modifying ammo(if you directly change the value you will only get "quick reloading") or hp.

HALLOHELLO

Reaction score
There is no AC to prevent you from modifying renown(there is only a value related to renown), it's easy to find the address with cheat engine(I scanned twice and find the address), it's much easier than modifying ammo(if you directly change the value you will only get "quick reloading") or hp.

how'd you find it?

bz6102365

Reaction score
how'd you find it?
1.you should have some renown(5000 is enough,10000 recommended)
2.scan the renown with ce
3.buy some upgrades
4.scan current renown
5.if there is only one value left,change the value and buy another upgrades(u can do it even the amount of renown displayed on the screen isn't enough ).Otherwise repeat step 3 and 4.

HALLOHELLO

Reaction score
1.you should have some renown(5000 is enough,10000 recommended)
2.scan the renown with ce
3.buy some upgrades
4.scan current renown
5.if there is only one value left,change the value and buy another upgrades(u can do it even the amount of renown displayed on the screen isn't enough ).Otherwise repeat step 3 and 4.

Yeah, I tried that, scanned on the 2 byte section, checked with 13k renown, got one value after buying something, but when I changed the value and clicked active and then bought something, the change didn't apply in game. I guess CE 6.6 doesnt work with this game, either that or I'm scanning the wrong area.

HALLOHELLO

Reaction score
lol never mind found it, I ****** up my settings. Thanks for your help!

Last edited:

bz6102365

Reaction score
Yeah, I tried that, scanned on the 2 byte section, checked with 13k renown, got one value after buying something, but when I changed the value and clicked active and then bought something, the change didn't apply in game. I guess CE 6.6 doesnt work with this game, either that or I'm scanning the wrong area.
I scanned on the 4 byte section with CE6.7.

Hermann_18

Reaction score
I'm really new to this so when I scan what settings do I use to find the value and what do I look for to see a change.
I got the 4 bytes part and I'm on version 6.6 if that's relevant.

Demonmercer

Reaction score
I'm really new to this so when I scan what settings do I use to find the value and what do I look for to see a change.
I got the 4 bytes part and I'm on version 6.6 if that's relevant.

1.Get some renown in game make sure you have enough to buy at least 2 things
2.scan the value of your renown by entering the value and pressing first scan
3.change the renown (buy something or earn some more)
4.scan the new value by pressing next scan
5.repeat 3 and 4 until you manage to find your address
6.Lock or increase the value of the address
7.The value may not change in game at first so try buying something to make sure

I can give a far simpler and step by step version if required, just send me a message in convo and I will reply post haste

T. Anglesmith

Reaction score
1.Get some renown in game make sure you have enough to buy at least 2 things
2.scan the value of your renown by entering the value and pressing first scan
3.change the renown (buy something or earn some more)
4.scan the new value by pressing next scan
5.repeat 3 and 4 until you manage to find your address
6.Lock or increase the value of the address
7.The value may not change in game at first so try buying something to make sure

I can give a far simpler and step by step version if required, just send me a message in convo and I will reply post haste
Could you give me the simpler version, I'm very new to this and I am struggling