Trainer Search

MichaelChev

Reaction score
Is mongo not working anymore with the newer update? Can't seem to tweak space credit anymore :(

nhanhgio

Reaction score
i cant find it
zLitfwy.png

Schiegl Franz

Reaction score
download MongoChef Professional 3.6.0 - Non-Commercial License It´s free for personal Use

Junkers86

Reaction score
Trainer still works but would it be possible to get a fast run option?

So, instead of spending five minutes running cargo from one planet to the next, we could do it in like 10 seconds.

Idunno_WhyNoT

Reaction score
As I said in the other thread, some things are server sided. There is a Server running locally on your computer. It is running with java and using a mongodb to store values.

In 'Space Run Galaxy\Servers\MongoDB\bin'
You can use these to connect to the database while the game is running. if you dont like commandline stuff you can install a program like mongochef (free for personal use) for a GUI

Once the game is running just click quick connect. Don't change any settings.
You can find exp and money in table
MyGameServer -> SRGalaxyProfile
SpaceCredit
CurLevel
CurLevelExperience

If you have exotic cargo like materials stored somewhere you can edit those numbers in table
MyGameServer -> SrGalaxyPendingCargo
CargoCount

Sorry, I'm new to Mongochef and mongoDB. I can find exp and money values, and I seem to be able to change them using Mongochef. However, the game does not update the values (running the 1.03 version). Am I using MongoChef incorrectly, or should I run from shell? Any help is appreciated.

defalkner

Reaction score
Schiegl Franz, I cannot find the option "Quick Connect" you are talking about. I installed Mongo Chef and launch the software.. Then I started the game. On the Mongo Chef software, I pressed "Connect", then a connection manager screen shows up. There is no "Quick Connect". What am I doing wrong?
It works - completely exit the game and chef. Start the game again and click offline mode. As soon as it (the game) finishes loading start chef again and connect and 'test connection' leaving everything blank. It should pop up now. Took me a few tries. Quick Connect isint listed anymore in the most recent update. Now after it finds the database server running just click save and all the options will pop up on the Left. If you've monkeyed with the game too much I think the database becomes undetectable - hence why restarting fixes this.