Trainer Search

fsdghjbmnk

Reaction score
@MrAntiFun also i have a suggestion for wemod: it would be better to have a single page were all the trainers are stored so we can download them together and install them , it is better than search for each single trainer you know , and thanks for the trainer you created for this game :D, you managed to add the invincibility, the only missing in-game cheats are the super horn charge (if you still didn't used it in the game or if you don't understand what i am talking about just let me know), and the fly powerup and the super flame (infact the current mod for the superflame is only cosmetic, but you still can't destroy those shields that are immune to the normal flame) , i hope you will add them in the future

Last edited:

fsdghjbmnk

Reaction score
still is strange: the god mode also make some enemies impossible to be killed

Tarmax94

Reaction score
still is strange: the god mode also make some enemies impossible to be killed
Do we have to download the WeMod one? Ugh, and I was waiting for MrAntifun to release his trainer in this page, I just hate the fact that you have to install the WeMod trainers, thats why I preffer MrAntifun cus you don't have to install anything.

fsdghjbmnk

Reaction score
still is a shame tat none still create the mod to permanently active the temporary powerups , you know , those that i keep talking about to make sure that everyone understand what i am talking about

fsdghjbmnk

Reaction score
i tried it again , and the god mode is bugged because it also make the enemies invulnerable , also and the super flame only is only cosmetic , you still can't kill the enemies immune to the normal flames

Azerty39

Reaction score
Hello,

Is it possible to have the lives of the little Spyro at 99? Thank you. .:)