• Star Wars Battlefront II Classic (2005) (Origin) Trainer Setup.exe
    124.9 KB · Views: 1,583
  • Star Wars Battlefront II Classic (2005) (Steam) Trainer Setup.exe
    124.9 KB · Views: 1,715
Last edited:

Starkiller

Reaction score
Thank you, all 3 options work fine :D

Any chance you could add inf ship health? in space battles your ship that you pilot.

somethingelse66

Master Donor
Reaction score
The space battles could be really fun in this game, ah, might have to reinstall this again :)

joe johnson

Reaction score
Hello, whenever I open the trainer. I receive the error stating that the trainer is not a valid Win32 application. I put the trainer in the same folder as the two dll's included. What could be the problem?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hello, whenever I open the trainer. I receive the error stating that the trainer is not a valid Win32 application. I put the trainer in the same folder as the two dll's included. What could be the problem?
Try to download c++ Redistributable 2013 86X , If it still doesn't work try compatibility mode .

Pyrdain

Donor
Reaction score
The cheats for health and ammo work both in and out of vehicles.

Cheats

Sadly health and ammo is the only cheats they have :(
If anyone knows a cheat engine table for it, link please? =p

frenchiveruti

Reaction score
Hey Mr, as BattleFront 3 is going to be a big piece of crap, would you mind updating this trainer?
At least for the GOG version of the game. maybe.

Syrez89

Master Donor
Reaction score
How do i use this?

Launch the trainer and the game, then press the hotkeys for the cheats you'd like to use.

Keep in mind that with the Infinite Health option you can still die if you receive a tremendous amount of damage in one go, such as ramming your ship into another fighter or capital ship (during space battles) and also falling from extreme heights.
These are just examples, anything that potentially deals more damage to you than your unit has in health will still end in fatality.

Oh yeah, and the Infinite Ammo option has nice little feature where it lets you spam-fire rockets (ground battles) and missiles (space battles). Unfortunately, every unit in the battle is given this advantage so be careful when your side is surrounded by enemy rocket units. :p

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Launch the trainer and the game, then press the hotkeys for the cheats you'd like to use.

Keep in mind that with the Infinite Health option you can still die if you receive a tremendous amount of damage in one go, such as ramming your ship into another fighter or capital ship (during space battles) and also falling from extreme heights.
These are just examples, anything that potentially deals more damage to you than your unit has in health will still end in fatality.

Oh yeah, and the Infinite Ammo option has nice little feature where it lets you spam-fire rockets (ground battles) and missiles (space battles). Unfortunately, every unit in the battle is given this advantage so be careful when your side is surrounded by enemy rocket units. :p
As @Syrez89 said, launch the game first, get to your "gameworld" open the Trainer, check out the options that you want and activate them by pressing either F1 F2 F3

Lord_Defalt

Reaction score
anyone else experiance an issue where if your using this trainer the other team kinda avoid you/not even try to target you?