Trainer Search

Redsparten321

Reaction score
Infinite Vehicle Health, No Overheat on the Weaponry and Instant Cooldown all Work.

Instant Cooldown has never been exactly pin-point working with the trainer. - The Abilities themselves start playing up with it on occasion. They go red and can't use them again and never recharge, in example the Clone Commando "Buff" does so.

Infinite Player Health does not work and each time you try to activate it on Wemod, it deactivates automatically within a second or two.

The game did update yesterday, with the "Cooperative Update" - Which reformed the AI, added Instant Action, COOP, added Clone Commando's and Felucia. (Apparently Reformed the AI, ain't entirely sure on that half.)

Calidius

Reaction score
The BF2 installation file on WeMod does not work. (excuse my english)

TheBigAnal

Reaction score
Inf health doesn't work anymore, I wanna shoot clone scum and be totally fine when they shoot me!

alex_reptile

Reaction score
hello mrantifun,

pls can u update the trainer?
the GODMODE doesnt work,
the AMMO/overheat works fine.

thanks

sikisken

Reaction score
Do not bother with the uploaded trainers from wemod. The cheats only work if you pay for them

gallivant

Reaction score
Hi mr anti fun! thanks so much for all the work you do! Battlefront II was recently updated and it broke your trainer on WeMod :(

jake790

Reaction score
Not working.
Unlimited health - Not working
Unlimited Vehicle health - Not working.
Instant Cooldown - Not working
As soon as I enable them they instantly become disabled won't stay on.

NeoSupreme

Reaction score
I subscribed to a WeMod Pro account and downloaded your Jun 15, 2020 trainer. I don't see it in the WeMod dashboard, only old ones, which don't work, other than the cool down.