Trainer Search

derlord123

Donor
Reaction score
Ive got a problem with the trainer: Star Wars Empire at War Forces of Corruption 1.01.58 +2. i've got the steam and retail version, in ground battles, everything works great even in campaign, skrimish or gal conquest. in every space battle all my ships be destroyed, even gal conquest, skrimish or campaign

All the other trainers are great :)

fuji92

Reaction score
Hello Mr.Antifun, like the fellow posters above stated, I have downloaded and used the trainer for this game (the game is a separate one and not from the Gold Pack version of this game) and I find it troubling since I when I played as other factions other than the Zann Consortium in the Galactic Campaign it seems some of the cheats do only applied to the Consortium and not to the Empire or the Rebellion factions making it hard for me to enjoy the game especially in Space Battles. The ground battle are okay at least but I do hope you would address this issue with either fix the already existing trainer or do a new one similar to what you've did with the Gold Pack version of the trainer. I hope you would take appropriate action from this complaint. - Fuji92

Lestrad

Reaction score
Can't get the trainer to activate with the newest version (?) of Gold Edition Forces of Corruption on Steam.