Trainer Search

ZeonCobra

Super Donor
Reaction score
The trainer for Star Wars Empire at War doesn't work. None of the cheats activate and the trainer won't recognize the game is on, it says game is off even when I have the game on. The game I'm trying to use it for is the Empire at War Gold for steam.

Booboo427

Donor
Super Donor
Reaction score
The trainer for Star Wars Empire at War doesn't work. None of the cheats activate and the trainer won't recognize the game is on, it says game is off even when I have the game on. The game I'm trying to use it for is the Empire at War Gold for steam.
Yeah. Doesn't work with the steam gold edition. :-( I'm using windows xp. I tried running the trainer first and also the game first but no go. If I run the trainer first and I hit F1 I get a "doink" sound and the trainer fails to work. If I run the game first and then the trainer I get a "trainer activated" and then my comp locks up for a couple minutes until I can kill the process with task manager. Also tried playing as both Empire and Rebels. This is in the skirmish maps. Game version is 1.05.48825.

Last edited: