Trainer Search

lorinitis1a

Reaction score
Confirmed, game updated and trainer no longer works. Please update whenever you have the time. Please and thank you for your work!

burn mf

Reaction score
Can confirm the new update has broken the trainer on WEMod and this old version found here.

Huntroid

Reaction score
The game just got updated as of Yesterday on Steam... The trainer on we mod is now broken and only ads infinite credits... The infinite unit cap and quick produciton options are not listed... (I downloaded the latest version of EAWFOC Trainers and It does not work)

Tickle

Reaction score
Because of that stupid game update the trainer is not working :( please if you have the time an energy update the trainer good sir. Thank you in advance.

captain50000

Reaction score
The WeMod trainer for FoC never worked anyways at least for me. It always instantly disabled again.

burn mf

Reaction score
The WeMod trainer for FoC never worked anyways at least for me. It always instantly disabled again.
It does this to me now too, it used to work before the update but now it does not. It will just instantly turn off after I turn it on. Not only that I only get one cheat instead of three. The only cheat I have is infinite credits.

mickh

Reaction score
hey boss any ETA on the update? its not the same old FOC if you can’t use unlimited health for ships.

mickh

Reaction score
hey guys this is what I got from the wemod if we want it updated

Updates are detected automatically by WeMod.
To get it in the queue to be updated, enough people need to have the trainer in their WeMod favourites.
Just because it isn’t currently in the queue, that doesn’t mean the update wasn’t detected.
Add the trainer into your favourites.