Trainer Search

Tom Duley

Reaction score
For some reason the health cheat doesnt work in campaign while i have "playing campaign" and the health cheat on but all my ships except my fighters can be destroyed dont know why if anyone has ideas thx in advance!

staredcraft

Donor
Reaction score
Hey can we get a version of EaW Gold for the GoG version? Neither this nor the Vanilla trainers work for it

kranao8472

Reaction score
For some reason the health cheat doesnt work in campaign while i have "playing campaign" and the health cheat on but all my ships except my fighters can be destroyed dont know why if anyone has ideas thx in advance!

Confirmed. Would appreciate a fix if possible.

DarkCourt

Reaction score
Almost the same with me in GC: healh cheat doesn't work in ground or space battles, including fighters. That is regardless of "Playing campaign" option's status (on/off). Money cheat works fine.
OS: Win7 x64. Have the Steam Gold version of the game, trainer for the first game (Empire at War) works fine.

Nobody199

Reaction score
Just wanna say thanks been waiting for this a while now if you could add some of the things such as empire dose and instant building and unlimited unit capacity in and out of battle map (galactic map) thanks!

RenepogeL

Master Donor
Reaction score
Not sure why, but this Trainer no longer works for me. Probably about time for an update anyway I'd guess ;)

My_Name_Is

Reaction score
Hey, MrAntiFun can you add the Instant Building option and No Units Limit? That would be very nice -- Thanks

DeFrag1337

Reaction score
Hey, I know this Game is very old, but maybe can you make a Trainer for Republic at War, like the Trainer for Empire at War with the same function?

Inf. Health
Inf. Resources
Inf. Units Capacity
Playing Campaign

Ps: Ye i know that the Trainer for Froces of Corruptions work for Republic at War, but only the Inf. Resources.