Trainer Search

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
WOW.... Awesome!
Any chance of a jump code? Multiple jumps or infinite Force Jump?

docfraiser

Reaction score
Well Trainer works fine except the skill points. Every time I spend one point to my skill point tree the game crashes. Even if I did earn one skill point through the game now I cannot learn it, the game crashes. Anyone has a solution for this?

Lucrass

Reaction score
Any chance for an auto-dodge and auto-parry? I tried to work it out myself, but I'm heavily struggling finding the right values. xD I don't think I possess the skills.

david k

Reaction score
Well Trainer works fine except the skill points. Every time I spend one point to my skill point tree the game crashes. Even if I did earn one skill point through the game now I cannot learn it, the game crashes. Anyone has a solution for this?

Works fine for me. I have never crashed using this trainer.

docfraiser

Reaction score
well sometimes it works, but most of the time the trainer makes the game crash if you want to spend skill points.

B@SED

Reaction score
Worked for a few days with WeMod now I get the we're having trouble message out of no where

docfraiser

Reaction score
well it looks like that it matters which version you have....at least it seems so to me...I have the deluxe version, which the wemod trainer doesn't like...I don't know what kind of versions you have...

JimCracksCorn

Reaction score
So I still have issues with Wemod , when I try to activate the trainer only certain options mostly two or three is this an issue anyone else is having ?????????