Trainer Search

james6345

Reaction score
Hello I think with the update to the game and as this is on sell on steam right now this could have other who would like this as well. the game has tons of mods we can down load and play for a very long time, so a trainer would be very useful for this.
P.s. Wooot for update for a old star wars game getting 1st update in years

krakr

Reaction score
If you do a google search for "kotor 2 save game editor" you won't need a trainer. Not entirely sure they'll be compatible with the re-release, but I urge you to try it & post your results. Will be educational for anyone playing the re-release. I wasn't even aware this was a thing, I've played KOTOR2 at least 4 times since whenever it came out. Played it before KOTOR 1 even. (so I'm thinking very early 2k or '99, was in Korea till '99)
Despite Bioware making 1 & Obsidian making 2, the file, format & everything else is compatible, there's an editor that does both original releases of the games even. "kse_333".

Please try it out & post your results. I'd love to play an updated version of one of the best RPG's ever.
The save game editor is much more versatile than any trainer. IDK, I think there's even console commands for that game, god mode & whatnot.

krakr

Reaction score

Would be valid if Mr. Antifun had released a trainer. The UPDATE refers to a decade old game getting a shine.

From the master list:

"Starpoint Gemini 2 Trainer
Star Wars Empire At War Trainer
Star Wars Forces Of Corruptions Trainer
Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2 Trainer
StarDrive 2 Trainer
State of Decay Trainer"

So I have to object to your objection. If you're going to jump on someone for disobedience, I would think you would check your facts first friend.