6. Add XP

Attachments

• STAR WARS - Knights of the Old Republic (Steam) Trainer Setup.exe
    74.1 KB · Views: 7,980
Last edited:

epikphael

Super Donor
Reaction score
Hello! Is it possible to add infinite stat, skill, level points to the trainer?

billynomates

Reaction score
While i can't help with a trainer, i can tell you that there is a full developers Console built into the game, as with most of bioware's older work. In your game folder, (i.e. C/Program Files/LucasArts/SWKotOR), edit swkotor.ini and under [Game Options] add EnableCheats=1 Then when playing press ' to bring down console. A quick google search for kotor console commands, will give you a metric f*** ton of codes to enter.

(number) = eg. 10 up to 999

heal
settreatinjury (number)
setcomputeruse (number)
setdemolitions (number)
setstealth (number)
setawareness (number)
setpersuade (number)
setrepair (number)
setsecurity (number)
setstrength (number)
setdexterity (number)
setconstitution (number)
setintelligence (number)
setwisdom (number)
setcharisma (number)
addexp (number)
turbo
invulnerability
restartminigame
bright
addlightside (number)
adddarkside (number)
revealmap
givecredits (number)
giveitem (item name)
givemed
giverepair
givecomspikes
givesitharmor (number)
warp
infiniteuses
whereami
addlevel (number)

Ones i found easily enough, but i hope it helps. I remember havin a long text file with a bunch of commands so i think there's a lot more out there than i found. Good luck and i hope this helps. By the way, the .ini can be opened and edited just in notepad, no fancy stuffs required.

epikphael

Super Donor
Reaction score
While i can't help with a trainer, i can tell you that there is a full developers Console built into the game, as with most of bioware's older work. In your game folder, (i.e. C/Program Files/LucasArts/SWKotOR), edit swkotor.ini and under [Game Options] add EnableCheats=1 Then when playing press ' to bring down console. A quick google search for kotor console commands, will give you a metric f*** ton of codes to enter.

(number) = eg. 10 up to 999

heal
settreatinjury (number)
setcomputeruse (number)
setdemolitions (number)
setstealth (number)
setawareness (number)
setpersuade (number)
setrepair (number)
setsecurity (number)
setstrength (number)
setdexterity (number)
setconstitution (number)
setintelligence (number)
setwisdom (number)
setcharisma (number)
addexp (number)
turbo
invulnerability
restartminigame
bright
addlightside (number)
adddarkside (number)
revealmap
givecredits (number)
giveitem (item name)
givemed
giverepair
givecomspikes
givesitharmor (number)
warp
infiniteuses
whereami
addlevel (number)

Ones i found easily enough, but i hope it helps. I remember havin a long text file with a bunch of commands so i think there's a lot more out there than i found. Good luck and i hope this helps. By the way, the .ini can be opened and edited just in notepad, no fancy stuffs required.
Ahaha, console commands... was investing in that with skyrim so much... now I'm too lazy for it. I may do it again though. depending how much I really want to. Thanks for the info though! :D

epikphael

Super Donor
Reaction score
Ah yeah, infinite turbo. and yes, I am requesting cheats despite knowing of the console commands (Much appreciation goes to billynomates), but this is for those who are too lazy or hesitant to use console commands.

Shadow Past

Reaction score
plus using the console marks your save files as cheater files.... at least from what I remember they get marked for using the console commands. been a considerable time since I used them.

Aisika

Reaction score
Yeah console commands of ANY kind once entered permanently brands your save as cheater. This is more of an irritation because you cant show anybody your save because they will know you cheated to get it. The health is an amazing cheat to have and credit is extremely helpful but for cheats I would also like to ask for something along the lines of maybe raising or lowering your standing (dark or light) as that is a common thing I cheated for with console for roleplay purposes. But again console brands your save permanently thus ruining the fun of getting to use cheats. Atleast Skyrim doesn't do this to you if you enable god mode and go on a murderous rampage before a few quests. So long story cut short I would love to have a couple more options added to this to help avoid any need to use console.

Batuhan şahin

Reaction score
Ben bir antrenör ile yardımcı olabilirim Sırasında"billynomates, post: 127352, üye: 716027"=ALINTI], oyun içine inşa edilmiş olacaktır büyük işlerin çoğunu olduğu gibi bir tam geliştiricilerin Lokanta olduğunu söyleyebilirim. (Yani C/Program/LucasArts/SWKotOR, düzen swkotor Dosyaları) Oyun klasöründe.ini ve altında [Oyun Seçenekleri] Ekle=1 Sonra konsolu aşağı getirmek için basın oyun" EnableCheats. Kotor giyim komutları için hızlı bir google Arama,** girmek için kodları* metrik ton f verecek.

(= örneğin sayı). 10 999

iyileşmek
(sayı)settreatinjury
(sayı)setcomputeruse
(sayı)setdemolitions
(sayı)setstealth
(sayı)setawareness
(sayı)setpersuade
(sayı)setrepair
(sayı)setsecurity
(sayı)setstrength
(sayı)setdexterity
(sayı)setconstitution
(sayı)setintelligence
(sayı)setwisdom
(sayı)setcharisma
(sayı)addexp
turbo
yenilmezlik
restartminigame
parlak
(addlightside sayı)
(adddarkside sayı)
revealmap
(sayı)givecredits
(madde adı)giveitem
givemed
giverepair
givecomspikes
(sayı)givesitharmor
warp
infiniteuses
whereami
(sayı)addlevel

Ben olanları yeterince kolayca buldu, ama yardımcı olur umarım. Bir sürü komutları ile uzun bir metin dosyası havin öyle hatırlıyorum buldum çok daha fazlası var bence. Umarım bu yardımcı olur ve iyi şanslar. Bu arada .ını sadece Not Defteri, gerekli hiçbir fantezi maddeleri açıldı ve düzenlenebilir.[/ALINTI]

MasterMind974

Reaction score
I think it's the first time that I feel a trainer would be pointless to make and the developper console unnecessary to activate, because there's a savegame editor which works with both KOTOR games. As long you don't overdo it, you can basically do and get anything you want with this program.

You made a mistake when using your skill points? No problem, the savegame editor will allow you to correct the mistake. You want all Force abilities and all "normal skills" (by that, I mean skills like blaster or heavy armor proficiency)? It's also possible. You want the best armors and weapons (upgrades, included)? I've done it on the Endar Spear, at the beginning of the game. You can even have as much parts and computer spikes you want for h-a-c-k-ing and repair machines.

The name of the editor is Kotor Savegame Editor (or KSE for short), we can find it easilly on internet.

lopoooo81

Reaction score
Sie können nicht immer noch da, die helle Seite und dunkle Seite machen

Reaction score
D'oh and i posted a trainer request, anyways, is it possible to expand it a bit?