Trainer Search

ShiruKa

Reaction score
it still crashes to me, everytime i try to activate the trainer or just pusle any F key. It usually happens with all the trainers :/ any solution?

AhornRuben90

Reaction score
I have a problem (F2 Inf.Health), are the Boss also Inf.Health. You can fix it? Thank you.

DeanHippo85

Reaction score
Yo MrAntiFun, I love your work, I was even thinking about starting a youtube channel that shows off the latest hacks for games and I think you'll end up taking the spotlight for most of em :p
Alas I have a problem, your 64 bit v1.01 trainer does not work, it detects the game running and when I press F1 to activate the trainer it freezes but my game keeps working, then i get the window's error report message, which I click cancel (don't want MS knowing my business lol) my game crashes, so i know its trying to inject something or has injected something into the game.
Props to you dude for making all these but is there a working fix in the pipeline or is this the end :(
Peace.

TLDemon

Reaction score
Game Started, Trainer Starts at second Press F1 .... Trainer Crashed. Please Update !!!

neil w

Reaction score
the last trainer made for the 32bit version(v16.12.2015 +5 options) the last 2 options DO NOT WORK! f5 inf pixels and f6 inf. items. i tried everything i could think of but i hit the option and all i hear is bing sound but nothing changes! mr.antifun i hope you can fix this when you get the chance i love your work bro keep up the awesome job you do thank god for you or we would have to put up with CH and empire!!!!

AnimalLatex

Reaction score
yea that needs to be fixed

this works on 1.0.2 btw if anyone is wondering

Last edited: