Trainer Search

etirom

Reaction score
32 bits too
Download the latest trainer, and when I try to open it nothing happens directly does not open. Someone help me?. First of all thank you.
Sorry if my English seems weird but I'm using google translator because not much English ....

AnimalLatex

Reaction score
Download the latest trainer, and when I try to open it nothing happens directly does not open. Someone help me?. First of all thank you.
Sorry if my English seems weird but I'm using google translator because not much English ....
you need to get the one that says "Starbound 32bit V16.12.2015 Trainer +5 // Date 07.11.2016" it's going to be the last one on the right side

mythwolf

Reaction score
Thanks for your hard work MrAntiFun. I am following your work for more than 2 years and thankful for your efforts.

etirom

Reaction score
you need to get the one that says "Starbound 32bit V16.12.2015 Trainer +5 // Date 07.11.2016" it's going to be the last one on the right side
Try that but stopped working as T.T try to activate it, because I have the latest version of the game.

Clovilah

Reaction score
How does the inf. items work? It says it's activated but I cannot craft anything.

raideno12

Reaction score
Hello Mr. Antifun you make a good work but when you have Time can you update please to 1.03

neil w

Reaction score
How does the inf. items work? It says it's activated but I cannot craft anything.
If you read back a little bit you will see i wrote mr.antifun and told him the last TWO OPTIONS in the trainer dont work!!! for the 32bit trainer, i hope this helps! its going to stay until he fixes it!

bryan2001

Reaction score
the infinite durability cheat doesn't work on the newest version

pippol

Reaction score
Plz update the trainer for 1.0.4. Senpai Fun WE NEED U, plz notice me :(