Trainer Search

Jeyr2013

Reaction score
New update out 1.0 would be great to get a trainer a lot has changed. Keep up the good work mrantifun :cool:

Knagar

Reaction score
Eternally grateful for all of MAFs hard work, but y'all do know that Starbound has it's own commands for this sort of stuff. Simply type /admin to gain most of what the trainer offers. Few other commands to add items and so on.

The only reason I can think of that people would want a trainer, when the game has these commands, is they want to cheat on actual servers and ruin other players good times. I don't think MAF really condones that sort of thing, and I do hope VAC starts going after people if that's what they are doing. To each his own in single player, but their is no need to ruin things online for people.

Zereth

Reaction score
Eternally grateful for all of MAFs hard work, but y'all do know that Starbound has it's own commands for this sort of stuff. Simply type /admin to gain most of what the trainer offers. Few other commands to add items and so on.

The only reason I can think of that people would want a trainer, when the game has these commands, is they want to cheat on actual servers and ruin other players good times. I don't think MAF really condones that sort of thing, and I do hope VAC starts going after people if that's what they are doing. To each his own in single player, but their is no need to ruin things online for people.

No one said anything about going and using it online. This isn't some FPS PvP game to ruin games with infinite ammo and infinite health and an aimbot anyway. Some people don't want to go through the trouble of having to look up all the commands and items to give themselves and all. Why remember a whole list of commands when you can do it in a few key presses?

I don't know why you would jump to conclusions about people wanting to use it online and ruining games. From what I can remember, there is no PvP in the game anyway. I don't know why you would jump to conclusions like that with no basis for it whatsoever. VAC can't do anything unless CF say they want it in the game anyway. There is an option to have just your friends join your game too, and like you said, there are commands in the game for most of what is in the trainer, so why even bring up VAC in the first place? Sorry, but I personally hate when people jump to conclusions about things the way you did as if everyone who wants a trainer wants to ruin games for other people.

This isn't like LMAOBOX like people used on TF2 to ruin many official servers for a lot of people. For the most part, there is a pretty damn good community here on this site, and if there are any people that would use the trainer like that, I would say they would be few in number.

Knagar

Reaction score
No one said anything about going and using it online. This isn't some FPS PvP game to ruin games with infinite ammo and infinite health and an aimbot anyway. Some people don't want to go through the trouble of having to look up all the commands and items to give themselves and all. Why remember a whole list of commands when you can do it in a few key presses?.

Should consider google before you reply. That command alone gives you god mode, infinite energy, the ability to buy and craft anything without resources. 90% of the trainer in one command.

Sure spawning the odd thing in might take a google search, but if you want that item you have to look it up and do it anyway.

As for jumping to conclusions, we're on a site that provides cheats for games. People are always looking for ways to cheat in online games. I personally don't see the point in ruining the fun that other people are having, but some do. That's not to say everyone is out to do that, buy most of the time it's the case.

And as I said before, people generally want a trainer for online where they can't use commands. Why take the time to download and launch a trainer if 6 keystrokes is all it takes to get the same result in single player.

Sorry if you're missing the point, can't really help with that.

Zereth

Reaction score
Should consider google before you reply. That command alone gives you god mode, infinite energy, the ability to buy and craft anything without resources. 90% of the trainer in one command.

Sure spawning the odd thing in might take a google search, but if you want that item you have to look it up and do it anyway.

As for jumping to conclusions, we're on a site that provides cheats for games. People are always looking for ways to cheat in online games. I personally don't see the point in ruining the fun that other people are having, but some do. That's not to say everyone is out to do that, buy most of the time it's the case.

And as I said before, people generally want a trainer for online where they can't use commands. Why take the time to download and launch a trainer if 6 keystrokes is all it takes to get the same result in single player.

Sorry if you're missing the point, can't really help with that.

Yeah, obviously this is a site to get trainers and again, obviously some people are going to be using them for the wrong reason. I myself and not one who does. Yeah, people are going to do things like that though, and they will eventually get banned for it. You don't have to do online if you don't want to deal with that, and again, if you do want to do online, there is always an option to have just friends join your game.

CF will probably never have VAC in their game since you can do all the same things a trainer can do with commands. So, trainer or not, there will be "servers" that have people spawning things and infinite everything. So there is no need to claim that everyone here is trying to do that. It may happen, but not everyone here is trying to get trainers to ruin games and people's fun. It's up to them if they want to abuse a trainer in such a way but they will pay for it eventually. If you happen to run into someone doing it, it's as simple as leaving the game/server. So it's not that big of a deal if someone finds their way into your game and does it. Starbound is not the game to be complaining about having a trainer for it because it's a game that can go online. If anything you might want to scurry on over to the Dark Souls or Evolve trainers and take your complaints about a trainer for a game that can do online multiplayer over there.

P.S : With all that said though, I will thank you for one thing. I did happen to forget that Starbound has a console.

Oni Proxy

Reaction score
Looking forward to a new trainer whenever you can, thanks MAF.

Pazenator

Reaction score
Latest Trainer and the Spirited Giraffe Trainer do not work, they don't even activate and a new Trainer would be appreciated.

TimelessEternal

Reaction score
New trainer for 1.0 would be awesome!
+1
Also anyone else who has issues loading a delete and reinstall did work for me as well as any resolution issues I think are fixed by selecting the 'dont scale resolution with high DPI' option in compatibility from the properties.