So, those are a few of the original cheat codes for Starcraft. Push enter in-game, write in the code and hit enter again to enable/disable. Starcraft remastered still have all of them functioning, and there's no penalty to using them in single player whatsoever. There are also no achievements in remastered, so go wild. Here's a couple more:
- God Mode -> power overwhelming
- Fast Recruiting -> operation cwal (affects enemies too)
- Inf.Resources -> show me the money
- Instant Skill Cooldown -> the gathering
- Fast Healing ??? Like, regenerating health faster for Zerg? Terrans got medics (in brood war) and scvs to repair mech, and protoss have shield batteries. Zerg got slow but constant health regen that cant be sped up by their ordinary cheats so I guess thats what you're after?
- Inf.Pop -> food for thought
modify the phase variance: removes all tech requirements (still need lair or hive to get overlord upgrades tho).
ophelia: enables you to jump to any mission in the original campaign.
terran#: replace # with a number from 1-10 for the corresponding terran mission of the same number. Must have ophelia enabled first.
zerg#: replace # with a number from 1-10 for the corresponding zerg mission of the same number. Must have ophelia enabled first.
protoss#: replace # with a number from 1-10 for the corresponding protoss mission of the same number. Must have ophelia enabled first.
black sheep wall: reveals the entire map.
war aint what it used to be: removes Fog of War. Does not reveal the whole map, but scouted areas become visible again.
there is no cow level: instantly win the current mission.
staying alive: keep playing after the mission is completed.
something for nothing: makes stuff free.
still is not good enough the cheats only for 1 mission and there some cheats that affact AI to, the trainer will help with those problems
and starcraft 2 have cheats to and still the game have trainer for it