Trainer Search

Rican

Reaction score
Make sure its 1.05 version and download the correct file that says Stardew Valley V1.05 Trainer +11, just make sure which version you have first.

Adrian Solomon

Reaction score
I have a GOG version installed, some of the cheats from ver 1.05 work fine but super speed doesn't.

Shiomiya1

Reaction score
super speed ,inf money , inf items not working in versions steam

Zarkon

Reaction score
Inf. health, inf. energy, super speed on steam version works fine, thanks.

Rihane

Reaction score
Hm. I tested your theory and nothing seems to work. From having the items with me as I wake up or otherwise during the day. I never used the organize function either, so there's that. The best option in my opinion would be just a trainer update, which we are patiently waiting for as we talk things out.

I know a new version of the trainer just popped up, but I wanted to add that in order to get the inf. items cheat to work I have to start a new game, not just wake up to a new day, but like physically close out of both game and trainer and restart both (game first, then I load a game, wake up to a new day, THEN I start the trainer). Oh, and I'm also using the steam version. I've been careful in my game not to use the organize function, and it still works for me. In fact, I can use the money, health, energy, super speed, fishing, etc, etc, and I'm still using v1.03 of the trainer.

Lagertha_Ragnar

Reaction score
So i have game Version 1.05 and both of the fishing cheats don't work... :( i also tried all of the Trainer versions but None is working since the update on 1.05 :(
But anyway a big THANK YOU to you MAF! Great Job.♥

Last edited:

Audius

Reaction score
I know a new version of the trainer just popped up, but I wanted to add that in order to get the inf. items cheat to work I have to start a new game, not just wake up to a new day, but like physically close out of both game and trainer and restart both (game first, then I load a game, wake up to a new day, THEN I start the trainer). Oh, and I'm also using the steam version. I've been careful in my game not to use the organize function, and it still works for me. In fact, I can use the money, health, energy, super speed, fishing, etc, etc, and I'm still using v1.03 of the trainer.

Hm. Strangely enough I have the new trainer version (1.05) and the infinite items cheat still doesn't work. I read and followed the notes posted by MrAntiFun as well as everything that you said but to no avail. I'm at a loss as to what might be the problem. I have the steam version as well. Odd.

no_one_man

Reaction score
Make sure its 1.05 version and download the correct file that says Stardew Valley V1.05 Trainer +11, just make sure which version you have first.
i updated the game to 1.051 but some of the cheat still not working

RainbowfoxAri

Reaction score
I'm having a VERY strange issue. ...
When I use the Instant Growth cheat, some [not all, only some] of the plants/crops disappear into thin air. o_O
I can still harvest them, but I can only tell where they are by the [+]. The sprite itself seems to have vanished.

Nerd Wolf

Reaction score
-NPC affection modifier
-Bypassing NPC gift limit per week

one or both of these would be lovely. I am giving favorite gifts and it is still taking forever to get everyone's hearts up!
Please and thank you!

Nerd Wolf

Reaction score
I'm having a VERY strange issue. ...
When I use the Instant Growth cheat, some [not all, only some] of the plants/crops disappear into thin air. o_O
I can still harvest them, but I can only tell where they are by the [+]. The sprite itself seems to have vanished.

I have this issue too and the only thing I can think on this is that some of the crops grow under ground so that is meant to happen perhaps???