Trainer Search

Reaction score
All you need to do is check the stardew valley wiki for their favorite item and give it to them on their birthday and everyday and your set. So really there's no need for a heart modifier. Plus you would miss the cut scenes if you skipped all the way to full hearts -_-

Maitreyarck

Reaction score
Pourrait-on avoir une mise à jour pour le trainer de Stardew Valley 1.07 ?
Merci à vous MrAntiFun ^^

Fedaykin1138

Reaction score
The Prismatic Shard is a Universal Love gift (except for Haley, just give her Pink Cake). So you can use the Item cheat to give yourself a stack of them and gift two to everyone every week to help max your relationship.

You need at least 2 of the item before the Item cheat works, as it alters the numerical amount only when a numerical amount is present.

Also be careful to leave a gift slot open for Birthdays, as gifted items count double (I think) on Birthdays. Or there is at least a strong bonus.

NeverMore777

Reaction score
The Prismatic Shard is a Universal Love gift (except for Haley, just give her Pink Cake). So you can use the Item cheat to give yourself a stack of them and gift two to everyone every week to help max your relationship.

You need at least 2 of the item before the Item cheat works, as it alters the numerical amount only when a numerical amount is present.

Also be careful to leave a gift slot open for Birthdays, as gifted items count double (I think) on Birthdays. Or there is at least a strong bonus.
Thank you :03

TheAzn123

Reaction score
You should change "Max Skills" To, "Level all skills +1" so that way they'd get the recipes and the classes instead of the skills just saying it's at 10.

Thanks for the Trainer!

moltengold

Reaction score
Can you please update the trainer for the latest version? The infinite health doesn't work, and I have to restart the game every time for max item.