Trainer Search

jae

Reaction score
Would this work with the Stardew Valley Modding API starting thingy on steam?

CyberJunkie5000

Reaction score
Stardew Valley UPDATED to 1.11, trainer works BUT makes the game think you are clicking nonstop when activated. Constantly swinging or placing any item selected. Tried resetting the controls, only solution is to not use trainer.

VENUS1107

Reaction score
Hey sorry for bothering you , but the trainer it's having some bugs and I suppose it is because the game got an update ( v. 1.1.1 )? so yeah just to ask if it is possible to upgrade the trainer :D thank you for the amazing work

PheonixTheDuck

Reaction score
I press the keys but nothing happens. I don't have the game on steam I have it from another website. Is that a problem?

VENUS1107

Reaction score
I press the keys but nothing happens. I don't have the game on steam I have it from another website. Is that a problem?
i think you have the same prob as me , i have the newest version of the game but I downloaded it , so i think the trainer doesnt work because of the version. it lags and doenst activate , but suddenly it activates one or another , so yeah most probably its from the version of game I already asked for an update

Ascarin

Reaction score
question about the max skill cheat is there a way to get all the recipes or is it essentially useless?

VENUS1107

Reaction score
The trainer no longer works for me at least so an update would be great as I am not the only one with problems using it :( please this is the best trainer for this game so please update it

VENUS1107

Reaction score
the trainer works but it "crashes" ( in my pc it makes a piing sound and doesnt activate the cheat ) bc of the game version so yea it would be good an update for it , ty