Trainer Search

TaintedGalaxy

Reaction score
It would be nice if you were able to change the process name that it looks out for because I'd like to be able to use mods with this but thanks for the trainer Mr. Antifun! :D

wolffangd

Reaction score
Thanks Mr. Antifun. But the game was updated, can you make the a new version for stardew valley 1.11?

Dresa

Donor
Reaction score
I would also like to request an update for v 1.11. I know you're busy but I would really appreciate it.

masterrelius91

Reaction score
You guy's dont really need the Trainer for it, there are so many Mods for Stardew Valley even a Cheat menu is out there, use these until MAF has the Trainer updated

Cakes

Super Donor
Reaction score
Cheat Menu doesn't work in the GOG version. Tried every way but a hammer using the current 1.11 version of SMAPI and Cheat menu and it freezes in menu before starting. SOme of us don't use Steam for many games. GOG is currently 1.11 version of game not 1.12

gamemod

Reaction score
please, add a feature freeze timer, Super Speed, Instan Fishing . ( old version )
come on, please!

thx

Zoze

Reaction score
Journey of the Prairie King , doest anyone know a cheat trainer or something that is working as of now?

Inuchiyo

Super Donor
Reaction score
All options from the V1.10 trainer are working without any problems on the game v1.11 on steam.
Just do it exactly as MAF says in the first post.