Trainer Search

gentlejester

Reaction score
Chrome and AVG is treating your trainers as dangerous malware, do you know what's up with that?

5EDDNNb5M9ljWRPSIvFF.jpg

Last edited:

bud the chud

Donor
Reaction score
Mine has been working from the version I got off Nico's Blog for my work PC since I can't download Steam on my network.

genes12

Reaction score
Hi MR Antifun you may good work give it a chanece to put a easy crafting option to the trainer

bud the chud

Donor
Reaction score
Hi MR Antifun you may good work give it a chanece to put a easy crafting option to the trainer
Really no need for it. The inf items just about carries you. The game in all has low requirements to craft since you are usually gathering in single units.

ryuuzoldyck

Reaction score
Hi mrMrAntiFun :D

Can i ask what ver. of game u used for trainer 1.20?

I downloaded 1.3.11 (actually not from steam) and i tried trainer 1.20 doesn't seem to work

Thanks in advance by the way, rollback is ok 4 me xD

Kaorth

Reaction score
Hey Mr.Anti, my Chrome blocked the download saying dangerous, any issues?

Kobra

Reaction score
Hey Mr.Anti, my Chrome blocked the download saying dangerous, any issues?
I think its just a case of adding the site to the safe list of chrome or just download it with a downloader like free download manager

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Chrome and AVG is treating your trainers as dangerous malware, do you know what's up with that?

5EDDNNb5M9ljWRPSIvFF.jpg

Sorry about delayed response , 90% of the trainers on this website has the same base code only 5-10% change and some come up as false positives others work fine , Its on you to decide if you trust the file and want to use it or not .

ParadoxEffect

Reaction score
Chrome blocks the V1.20 Trainer how do i stop it from blocking the download? (im a noob for chrome)

huldu

Reaction score
Trainer works fine on 1.20, no point updating to beta unless you're playing multiplayer. The max skills is still broken, it doesn't actually *give* you the skills only a visual notification.

Bloxclay

Reaction score
Gona need to update soon as the new update thats in beta atm comes out as the new update