Trainer Search

shinga

Reaction score
Hey in the middle of playing my Instant Crop stopped working, and nothing I've tried short of restating the game (and if that works I'll edit here) is fixing it - am I doing something wrong? It was fine when I started playing this morning

EDIT: Yup, I restarted the game only for it to make a dirty liar out of me, lol

Weird!

Freeze time and such still doesn't work but that's been happening so long I'm just gonna assume it's on my end...?

Last edited:

Jaz reaper

Reaction score
what the hell i download the setup file and keep getting fail to download can i get it in a zip flie without downloading setup.exe that do not work

bejoong

Reaction score
freeze time only working once after opened. when re-active it, it wont work. The only cheat work for me infinity energy. Please kindly fix it, thank you

Mikocumigoreng

Reaction score
The trainer is no longer working, please update Mr.Antifun, thanks for advice my post....

Joseph Mychaeld

Reaction score
the wemod garbage doesn't work, because they don't implement the old trainer that worked fine, I'll end up leaving this site.

shinga

Reaction score
Trainer definitely doesn't work - I can walk fast but that's pretty much it

EinScorpio

Reaction score
New trainer on WeMod only works partially. The Inf Health doesn't work, the Inf Items won't register despite the "hint" stating to use an item on the hotbar to activate it, and the Inf Money cheat will either cause a crash or won't register at all. Please fix.

miniemat

Reaction score
New trainer on WeMod only works partially. The Inf Health doesn't work, the Inf Items won't register despite the "hint" stating to use an item on the hotbar to activate it, and the Inf Money cheat will either cause a crash or won't register at all. Please fix.

The inf health doesn't work pleaseee MrAntifun fix it!!! Pleaseee and thank you so much for your work!!!
Happy new year everyone!!

JackieLeggz

Reaction score
Hope we can see a new update for the latest version soon!

This trainer is the only one I've ever had work.

LeoLeon

Reaction score
still dosnt work for me... the health , infinite items , basicly all