Trainer Search

Reaction score
Is their a way to make it so theirs 10 hearts for all? I think that would be a great option.
you would miss all the other heart cut-scene events that lead up to the ten hearts. plus shows more character back-story with the cut scenes deeping the bond between the character and the npc you are talking to. so no this would not be a great option

Rihane

Reaction score
I noticed the infinite items will stop working if you pick up flowers (at least this is my guess). Flowers will then be infinite, but then nothing else will be.

wziemniak

Reaction score
I noticed that inf items does not always work. I have no idea why. Sometimes I just need to try it (I mean it works second time) sometimes it does not work at all. I don't know why is that.

Craxtus

Reaction score
Love your trainers, MAF! <3

As a suggestion, would it possible to make it so we can give more than two presents to people per week? That way we won't skip all the relationship progress and cutscenes for them.

Riokushinaku

Reaction score
Any chance you could add cheats that help with the arcades? Beating Prairie King without dying is enough to make someone break their keyboard lol. By the way, thanks for the trainer, great work. I've already beat the main game, and would like a little help finishing things up, without having to sync tons more time into a game I've already beaten and have more money than I know what to do with lol.

Oh, and would it be possible to add an option that would instantly water any tilled/planted land on your farm? Like, when activated, it just searches for any land in the tilled(dry))/planted(dry) state, and changes it to tilled(watered)/planted(watered). Would be helpful for people without access to lots of sprinklers, or people like me who have a lot of things planted and they have sprinklers, but want to plant them all at once after tilling/planting to squeeze one more day out of the grow cycle.

Last edited:

jubee87

Reaction score
Can someone help me please? I activated Inf money cheat and I cant upgrade tools at blacksmith the coin box just shakes as if I dont have enough funds.. confused.

Darhlas

Reaction score
Can someone help me please? I activated Inf money cheat and I cant upgrade tools at blacksmith the coin box just shakes as if I dont have enough funds.. confused.
Do you have the required materials?

sammyboy

Reaction score
having the same problems as a few others here, with the infinite items cheat not working. everything else works perfectly well. i assume because of game update or something like that?

Kobra

Reaction score
its wierd I am still using the 1.03 trainer and all the cheats work for me

sammyboy

Reaction score
its wierd I am still using the 1.03 trainer and all the cheats work for me

hmm, i'll try this and report back.

EDIT: this worked for me! running the 1.03 +11 instead of the 1.05 +11.

IcepTo2

Reaction score
Hey, i've been using trainers from here for a while and they're realy good, however is there a way to change the Process Name?

Kobra

Reaction score
hmm, i'll try this and report back.

EDIT: this worked for me! running the 1.03 +11 instead of the 1.05 +11.
it is wierd that it seems to work fine maybe its because of old save files that its doing that

Darhlas

Reaction score
@MrAntiFun Maybe you could add a feature that removes the cooldown of giving gifts? So you can just continuously give gift without you having to wait to next day or next week.

Last edited: