Trainer Search

Loyal_Gene

Reaction score
I think I've found a fix for the F4: Infinite Item problem.
My playthrough right now is fall and just for some reason, f4 stopped working.
I realize i had a summer spangle (flower) that was only affected by the infinite item. (V. 1.5 cheat) I'm assuming once it is activated the other items will no longer work with F4.

I just wanted to update that Summer Spangle glitches the f4 infinite item.

To Avoid this: Make sure summer spangle is not in your inventory or storage area where you want to use the infinite item cheat. Make sure you don't visibly see the summer spangle unless you need it. Once it's in your inventory of or you look into a chess with summer spangle in it, it will glitch the f4 infinite item.

Last edited:

Kirstie

Reaction score
I cant get the inf money one to work for some reason, any suggestions?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
  • First start game world then activate health , stamina,speed and money cheats

UserNameForMe

Reaction score
Good day to you sir! I have encountered a problem on which I can't upgrade any of my stuff. How can I fix this? Thanks in advance!

cudal

Reaction score
I was wondering if you could update the trainer for v1.07? I mean, if your not to busy i would really appreciate it.

gava2511

Reaction score
Well guys...

I have 2 pc's runing the game, same game /cheat version (the last) on the 2 pcs, the desktop works 100% fine, but in my notebook, the Max Skills / Instant Fish Catch / Freeze Time doesn't work, the windows make the "bip sound" for some error.
Some ideia what to i can you to work fine?

Windows 10 in the 2 PC's btw.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
  • First start game world then activate health , stamina,speed and money cheats
  • First make sure you have a water can then activate water cheat
  • First make sure you have seeds pack or any item which its quantity is more than 1 then activate items cheat .
  • First plant something then activate crop growth cheat
  • First let the clock change time once then activate freeze timer cheats
  • First open skills window then activate Max Skills cheat
  • First throw your Fishing Rod in water then activate Instant Fishing and you will be able to catch stuff instantly
  • First after you catch a fish and the meter shows then activate Instant Fish Catch

Tarie

Donor
Reaction score
hello ;)
my first post here ..not sure if anyone allready mention

Stardew Valley had a update today and infinite items dont work correct anymore
Some seeds as example gets to infinite ,while others dont ..parsnip as example dont go to infinite .. uhh right now anyone telling me who needs parsnips ..i mean i didnt tested out all of em so i am sure there are more who may not work anymore

They only go to infinite in the chest but not in the inventory ,like they had before ... there they went infinite in the inventory but not in the chest

Everything else of the + 11 trainer works fine

Ohh and thank you for making this awesome tool ,it is a big helper sometimes , and makes some things definatly easier ,specially for me as i really have not so much time to play but want to go on forward with the storyline :)

Pandora69_

Reaction score
Could you possibly make a version for SMAPI? (StardewModdingAPI) WITH the instant crop growth please?

Johnny007

Donor
Reaction score
I think I've found a fix for the F4: Infinite Item problem.
My playthrough right now is fall and just for some reason, f4 stopped working.
I realize i had a summer spangle (flower) that was only affected by the infinite item. (V. 1.5 cheat) I'm assuming once it is activated the other items will no longer work with F4.

I just wanted to update that Summer Spangle glitches the f4 infinite item.

To Avoid this: Make sure summer spangle is not in your inventory or storage area where you want to use the infinite item cheat. Make sure you don't visibly see the summer spangle unless you need it. Once it's in your inventory of or you look into a chess with summer spangle in it, it will glitch the f4 infinite item.

Seems like culprit are the flowers with colour variants. I have poppy's, blue jazzs and tulips in my chests, they too break the f4 infinite item cheat.