Trainer Search

AC4BF

Reaction score
tried it with CE, with the 1.0d version... able to get customizing point, gold, research, food, and command point to work but the research, food and command will reset back if you fight the war manually only the gold will stay same. So if the it reset back you need to find new value again.

p/s: To bypass the antihack, try to run CE first then sd2.exe second

TheStranger81

Reaction score
Finished it...Nice tribute to the old time classic Master Of Orion in the end.....Good game but it could had been A LOT better.

herrkahn

Reaction score
Finished it...Nice tribute to the old time classic Master Of Orion in the end.....Good game but it could had been A LOT better.
Considering it was just 1 dev and maybe 1 helper i think it was a masterfull job

herrkahn

Reaction score
Dangit just got pwned again, goddamn game is friggin unbalanced, need that antifun trainer!!!!

TheStranger81

Reaction score
Considering it was just 1 dev and maybe 1 helper i think it was a masterfull job

Didn't know that....Still they could had designed more starship "chassis" for us to use. It's not like the ones in the game are complex.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Trainer with all the cheats except health for ships was done yesterday i just wanted to look further into the health cheat , Health cheat is more complicated than usual in this game .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Trainer is almost done, It will include Inf.Health and Easy kills cheats but it will work in manual battles only tho .

maestro22

Reaction score
we don't care about the health cheat...if we can get instant research and infinite cash we can spam ships and be pretty much invincible

herrkahn

Reaction score
Didn't know that....Still they could had designed more starship "chassis" for us to use. It's not like the ones in the game are complex.
Yeah for sure, i would have probably left ground battles completley out and maybe have a mor simple alternative and would have dedicated more time to the fun stuff cause ground battles suck

maestro22

Reaction score
please do RimWorld Alpha 10 next because the old trainer does not work on this one anymore

Alyo_

Reaction score
Can anyone please help me, I downloaded the trainer and the f 1 to f5 keys work but I can get the f6 to f12 keys to work.