Trainer Search

xrellx

Reaction score
Any hope of this trainer being updated? I had all but forgotten how terrible I am at this game.

Zelan123

Reaction score
Mrantifun. This trainer is desperate for an update soon. If you could make the updates required and beat Cheathappens to the ball, that would be fantastic. As, I do not have the money to pay for a lifetime pass there, and I find most of your trainers, 90% of the time, more user friendly. Hell, you should advertise, they are so good.

please_cat_by_baznet-d55bw1y.jpg

ShadowXX72

Reaction score
Actual version is 1.5000. Could you please update! Thank you very much:D

danbryant84

Reaction score
I several of your trainers and this is the only one I have ever had issues with. My speed / money / exp work. However I cannot get the infinite hull and ammo to work. Any ideas? I appreciate your handwork and dedication.

ojongonole

Reaction score
I several of your trainers and this is the only one I have ever had issues with. My speed / money / exp work. However I cannot get the infinite hull and ammo to work. Any ideas? I appreciate your handwork and dedication.

so, did u mean, this news trainer (+9 v1.5), some of the option isnt working ?? :(

CyberJunkie5000

Reaction score
Game updated to version 1.9001. F1, F2, and F6 do not work. Inf Ammo also only works for unlim. energy and not missiles. Please update when you can, thank you

Odin1912

Donor
Reaction score
Please update Starpoint Gemini 2 ver.1.9001. Thank you :)

Last edited: