Trainer Search

Bublifuk

Reaction score
Yes that´s true. In this time is Early Access closed. Official status on this game is Alpha version and few month to devs start official game. Devs now work harder for updates and more for this game.
Thx for info :)

Syrez89

Master Donor
Reaction score
I just bought SPG Warlords this evening so if someone could find the time to update the trainer I'd be very appreciative :) I love the Starpoint Gemini series, finally gave in to the early access temptation lol.

Gester24

Reaction score
thanks for the update! But sadly a new patch came out today. It rendered a few things inoperable. One being super speed. If you have time to update that would be great. Thank you! :)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
All cheats seem to activate fine .

SwodyQc

Reaction score
I can't make it work for me.. V0.755 came out. I tryed starting both the same way with admin rights, nothing activated exept F1. Maybe I do something wrong.

Also if you could find a way to make instant ship production, that would be nice :D

Mrdante

Master Donor
Reaction score
Inf Hull activates but can't tell if it's working, none of the other cheats are working, please update ASAP.

h3llo

Reaction score
Thanks so much for your continued hard work. Not with just this trainer but all of them. You're an absolute legend and i hope you know how sincere my words are.

qAPLAh

Reaction score
Nothing but heaps of respect for your work MrAntifun! Where would we be without you.... thanks!!!
SPG Warlords 08.00 has been released today by the way, and i see you already made a new trainer! Wow....

DaRkGuArD

Reaction score
у меня версия стим версия 0,800,3 он должен работать