6. Inf.Laser
  7. Inf.Skill Points
  8. Inf.Perks
can you update the trainer please

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Mega XP is usually a 9999999 in most of the Trainers, there's no need for a multiplier, just more work (unnecessary).

randomgirl98

Reaction score
Multipliers are good for people that just want to speed up the game and not overpowering it. They still like to work for things but maybe at 2 times the speed.

preguntonontrac

Reaction score
Steiner76002 Stop spamming

Mr AntiFun if you update credits and experience multipliers (2x 5x 10x) would be fun thanks

tsoliparc

Reaction score
Two things. First, the latest trainer still works fine for the most part, it's just a little finicky is all with the current game version.

I always try to save near a station I can dock at when I shut it down. When I start the game, I start the trainer on the main menu, load my save, alt-tab to the trainer and activate the cheats I want when the game is loaded, alt-tab back into the game, dock and then leave the station. It doesn't seem to take effect until you do this, at least for me.

Also, the mega-exp cheat is a little bugged. If you have it enabled and you reach level 50, it has a chance of sticking you back at level 1 and keeping you there, preventing you from spending skill points on certain things or doing other things that require higher levels.

Hemu007

Reaction score
Two things. First, the latest trainer still works fine for the most part, it's just a little finicky is all with the current game version.

I always try to save near a station I can dock at when I shut it down. When I start the game, I start the trainer on the main menu, load my save, alt-tab to the trainer and activate the cheats I want when the game is loaded, alt-tab back into the game, dock and then leave the station. It doesn't seem to take effect until you do this, at least for me.

Also, the mega-exp cheat is a little bugged. If you have it enabled and you reach level 50, it has a chance of sticking you back at level 1 and keeping you there, preventing you from spending skill points on certain things or doing other things that require higher levels.
my game crashes after 3 or 4 min

randomgirl98

Reaction score
my game crashes after 3 or 4 min

My doesnt but like tsoliparc the game isnt playable with cheats after update many random values and bugs happen.

Also like pregunton said i would like some exp/money multipliers

ems

Reaction score
hola gracias por los trainer se puede actualizar a starpoint gemini - warlords 1.900.2, desde ya gracias