2. Inf.Metal

Attachments

• Stars in Shadow 64Bit V19490 Trainer +2 MrantiFun.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 2,013

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the trainer also affects your opponents...
I tested it for 5 turns and only effected one player , Try to turn it off right after you get the effect before you end your turn .

Kador

Reaction score
Thank you very much.
What a nice game.

(Start the game, start and activate the trainer, exit the trainer, save your game, exit game, restart it, load your savegame. now you are rich and your opponents aren't. :) )

DemiurgeX

Reaction score
Does anyone else have problem with Kapersky anti virus software with this? I cant use this as my kapersky keeps telling me it is corrupt and wont let me open it? Is there a workaround. Thanks.

anc43

Master Donor
Reaction score
Does anyone else have problem with Kapersky anti virus software with this? I cant use this as my kapersky keeps telling me it is corrupt and wont let me open it? Is there a workaround. Thanks.

The way to prevent this is to make a directory specifically for your MAF trainers, and exclude it from virus scans through Kaspersky (under setting - additional - threats and exclusions). That SHOULD fix the problem for you, if memory serves.

Rosseau

Reaction score
Just use CheatEngine for this one if you want, with value type "Double" rather than the usual "4 bytes".

It's the games like Civ VI and Ultimate General, etc., where CheatEngine is no good that Mr. is SO much appreciated. Thanks!

RanDumGai

Reaction score
Question: why no trainer for this game on WeMod, aside from the obvious lack of requests for it?