Trainer Search

Frozenhaven

Reaction score
Does anyone face random crash/ freeze while using the trainer after the update? I have tested playing without the trainer and it doesn't crash. As soon as I turn the trainer on the random crashes creep in. :(
u need to open trainer after ur in ur community actaully ingame
I’m actually using “No Resource Decrease” instead of Inf.Resources/ Influence. When I use this option instead I get more survivors(12) to recruit and I’m not being hounded every 1-2 mins about wasted materials & lack space.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/356692874269687829/452684239574663168/statium-12.jpg

how did u do it o_O . i was trying to look around on how to get more survivors and is 12 the max u can get so far?

Last edited:

JT89701

Reaction score
Nah I had roughly 12 beds and it wouldn't work but someone already said you need the warlord perk to be able to recruit 2 more people so my guess is 9 is the limit without the perk.

10 is the limit

Nah I had roughly 12 beds and it wouldn't work but someone already said you need the warlord perk to be able to recruit 2 more people so my guess is 9 is the limit without the perk.

IDK, 11-12 I have recruited every playthrough and my leader is a trader this time. I posted screenshot above.

Bannedaga1n

Reaction score
Just to be sure I'm doing it right, how do you guys play offline? I just completely disconnect from my wifi. Wondering if there's another way

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Why this game isn't on steam yet? :D
The way Microsoft design algorithm to their platform store is too much pain to me.

TheRubynator

Donor
Reaction score
oooh i cant wait for the 1.02 trainer :cool: hope its here soon, thx for the hard work!

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
I’m actually using “No Resource Decrease” instead of Inf.Resources/ Influence. I’m not being hounded every 1-2 mins about wasted materials & lack of storage space.

statium-12.jpg
What for base is that?

JT89701

Reaction score
What for base is that?

Whitney Field

Southern part of the map you can find Whitney Field.
Existing Facilities:
  • Sheltered Beds 2
  • Announcer Box
  • Fortified Bleachers
  • Outdoor Beds 2
  • Outdoor Beds
  • Parking (4)
  • Fortified Bleachers
Open Slots:
  • Large Slots (3)
  • Small Outdoor Slots (5)

Last edited:

Daquenmaka

Reaction score
No it does not, as long you download files from this site, you have nothing to worry about
I get a message from windows defender that it does.2 days ago it was fine too but today it said that there was a virus in it.

TheRubynator

Donor
Reaction score
I get a message from windows defender that it does.2 days ago it was fine too but today it said that there was a virus in it.
read the forum notices
antivirusses see trainers as potential dangers, because they change stuff about your pc, you dont have to worry about anything on this site!

Jay in DC

Master Donor
Reaction score
I hope 1.02 trainer comes out today. Game is MUCH better after the patch with some of the bad bugs now fixed. I miss not having my damn weapons break every 2 minutes. The first game the weapons did not break THIS fast its ridiculous.

In real life you know how long you could use a sledgehammer w/o it breaking? I mean I get what they are trying to do but it isn't something I enjoy which is why trainers are so necessary for this type of game.

tentonhammer

Reaction score
From a gamer who does not have a lot of free time, I'm thanking you with a small donation. Have a great day.

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
Whitney Field

Southern part of the map you can find Whitney Field.
Existing Facilities:
  • Sheltered Beds 2
  • Announcer Box
  • Fortified Bleachers
  • Outdoor Beds 2
  • Outdoor Beds
  • Parking (4)
  • Fortified Bleachers
Open Slots:
  • Large Slots (3)
  • Small Outdoor Slots (5)

Ahh, meagher valley, i'm on the second try in Drucker county so