Trainer Search

JT89701

Reaction score
Thank you for sharing. How do I mod for 10-12 slot hiking bags?

SOD2 Modding community discord is where you can find the download links(2) to the Hiking Bags: https://discord.gg/emhxg5d
Go to #Info faq and all the mods & tools are there.

version 1.3 is out! do we still need a new trainer?
Agreed, 1.2 trainer is still working as intended and there has been no issues so far with the new patch.

Last edited:

thanh531996

Reaction score
i can't active inf resources , anyone have same problem ? Help Please !

Angelneko83

Reaction score
I love the trainer but I am having an issue to get the easy craft to work. Is this a know issue or no?

WhiteEggo

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
State of Decay 2 V1.00 Trainer +11
State of Decay 2 V1.00b Trainer +11
State of Decay 2 V1.02 Trainer +11

Options:

1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Stamina
  3. No Fatigue
  4. Inf.Weight
  5. Inf.Durability
  6. No Reload
  7. Inf.Items
  8. Inf.Ammo
  9. Inf.Resources
  10. Instant Upgrade
  11. Easy Craft

Notice:

• Easy craft will effect most of the stuff but not all of them , Will be patched with a fix if one is possible soon.
  • Should backup your save just incase
  • If you get missing DLL error ,Go to LINK HERE and download vc_redist.x64.exe
Thanks !

Can you add unlimited fuel and instant contruction tho? :)

Nkbsteam

Reaction score
Hey a question here, i use only 3 options: Stamina, Items & Resources but..

My problem it's the "Infinite Item" option...

Example, When it works one should be able to: Throw lots of Grenades/Molotovs and similar & use lots of Bandages and similars...

But everytime i start the game, i need to Throw/use a Molotov or X item... then refill it at my base or outpost..

Then it works...

why's that?

Even more, sometimes i press the "Infinite Item" option and if i look at the trainer it's marked RED (so it works) but when i throw/use something.. from the 3 (for Bandages/Grenades) it goes down to Zero ...

Now if it works, if i have X item, i could Save it multiple times in the base..

Example: i started the game from zero & only have 6 Bandages/Molotovs/Circuits/Plague pill (or else) and i Save it into the Base Storage, it multiplies the things!

i mean, with only 6 of each one, when i save them i could end up with 500 of each one (if the Infinite items works, it goes like that)

But like i said, it doesn't work very well =/

TheRubynator

Donor
Reaction score
Hey a question here, i use only 3 options: Stamina, Items & Resources but..

My problem it's the "Infinite Item" option...

Example, When it works one should be able to: Throw lots of Grenades/Molotovs and similar & use lots of Bandages and similars...

But everytime i start the game, i need to Throw/use a Molotov or X item... then refill it at my base or outpost..

Then it works...

why's that?

Even more, sometimes i press the "Infinite Item" option and if i look at the trainer it's marked RED (so it works) but when i throw/use something.. from the 3 (for Bandages/Grenades) it goes down to Zero ...

Now if it works, if i have X item, i could Save it multiple times in the base..

Example: i started the game from zero & only have 6 Bandages/Molotovs/Circuits/Plague pill (or else) and i Save it into the Base Storage, it multiplies the things!

i mean, with only 6 of each one, when i save them i could end up with 500 of each one (if the Infinite items works, it goes like that)

But like i said, it doesn't work very well =/

Thats exactly how it is supposed to work tho

FDM

Reaction score
hi Thanks for the trainer.
what is GameEditor in trainer and how it's work ?!

T3KN1KA

Donor
Reaction score
guys please help with the

inf resources how to do it

Can you be more detailed/specific? What exactly is going on and/or not working? Are you playing with the most recent version of both the game (1.3170.63.2) and MAF Trainer (v1.02)? I am playing with both of these versions and everything works as intended.

magicase

Reaction score
Can you please make an option to have daytime only. Thanks in advance.