Trainer Search

botencio

Reaction score
excellent work but I have to ask for something. Would it be possible to put an option for the night to pass quickly? Thank you

granattus

Reaction score
28bz59g.jpg

how it works????

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hi Mr.Antifun (y)
Some features in the trainer don't work anymore after the last update (Dlc Daybreake) ( Game v1.3273.8.2, Dlc V4.0). Stop work ;
Inf Fatigue ;
Inf Weight ;
Inf Resources.
Ps. Inf Stamina if enable every time the character take a hit the bar meter goes dawn and never regrow.
I already found a trick to have Inf Weight :). Can you check the trainer with the last DLC Daybreake . thanks in advance.
Trainer works fine ,Every cheats activated using latest trainer , Make sure you have latest trainer .

OcarinaOfJesus

Reaction score
The infinite items isn't working like it used to, I used to be able to drop items in there and pull multiple items from a stack of one, like bullets and consumables. Is it just this way now or can it be fixed?

Heleno Licurgo

Reaction score
Trainer works fine ,Every cheats activated using latest trainer , Make sure you have latest trainer .

MrAntiFun,

Sorry to say, but...

During the Daybreak operation I face some problems:

No Fatigue (can't activate, but working somehow)
>> Inf Items (not working with explosives, wall repair kits, etc.)
Inf. Ammo (can't activate, but working somehow)
Instant upgrades (can't test because there is nothing to upgrade during operation Daybreak)
Inf. Durability (can't activate, but working somehow)

As you can see, the real problem is only with Inf. Items.

Pls, if you can solve this small problem, we all will be grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Heleno Licurgo

Reaction score
Note to users:

If you are using the last trainer (State of Decay 2 V1.3273.8.2 Trainer +11 ), start Daybreak operation, and came back to the "normal" game, the trainer WILL NOT WORK.

I need to exit the game and the trainer to get the trainer working again.

HardCostKill3R

Reaction score
Infinite items works up to a point, I have noticed you can no longer get infinite ammo from one stack by transferring or dropping it, but if you can use the item, such as a book, or place-able it will give you the max amount of that object you can carry per stack. So everything works but the only problem I have experienced is with infinite Items, I can no longer get a ton of ammo from one stack, and as well infinite weight is having issues.

Last edited:

batboy_boy

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
State of Decay 2 V1.00 Trainer +11
State of Decay 2 V1.00b Trainer +11
State of Decay 2 V1.02 Trainer +11
State of Decay 2 V1.03 Trainer +11
State of Decay 2 V1.3232.55.2 Trainer +11
State of Decay 2 V1.3273.8.2 Trainer +11

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Stamina
  3. No Fatigue
  4. Inf.Weight
  5. Inf.Durability
  6. No Reload
  7. Inf.Items
  8. Inf.Ammo
  9. Inf.Resources
  10. Instant Upgrade
  11. Easy Craft

Notice:

• Easy craft will effect most of the stuff but not all of them , Will be patched with a fix if one is possible soon.
  • Should backup your save just incase
  • If you get missing DLL error ,Go to LINK HERE and download vc_redist.x64.exe
is work =))))

funco

Reaction score
the game is updated to version 1.3314.44.2 so is the trainer still working ?

CrzyRed4Band+

Reaction score
Can confirm that cheats are not working in the regular campaign mode, probably because of new update. New trainer would be appreciated.

Atrax

Reaction score
Little update: It seem working all cheat except infinite stamina, no fatigue , instant building and inf durability. But when press F1 for inf healt the time of the game change and from day to night change..