Trainer Search

Reaction score
Great Trainer But is there any way you can have that cheat like in state of decay 1 where you put an item ID and it'll spawn the item?

naeco

Reaction score
tested the latest trainer with the new DLC.
some options are working, some options are broken. the ones that work are the most important, so that's good.

health, stamina, no reload, resources, upgrades, durability = working correctly
ammo, fatigue, items, easy craft = not working

infinite ammo does not work. no reload works, but infinite ammo does not. stamina won't drain but max stamina will drop over time and characters still need sleep. can't figure out how to get items to stack. doesn't affect craft recipes.

Last edited:

Whitenugget1

Reaction score
Why Haven't I seen any post about the Trainer crashing the game after a Minute or 2 goes by, I dont use Antivirus either, Help lol

Murky

Donor
Reaction score
Hi,

how does inf. durability works exactly? It seems to work with found weapons, but it doesn't work with crafted wapons.

Also, Inf Item and/or Resources don't work with Parts.

Thanks for the attention

DotingSleet29

Reaction score
Awesome trainers!! I'm using V1.3524.98.2 and the only thing that didn't activate for me was No Fatigue and Inf. Durability

Last edited:

DotingSleet29

Reaction score
Hi,

how does infinite durability work exactly? It seems to work with found weapons, but it doesn't work with crafted weapons.

Also, Inf Item and/or Resources don't work with Parts.

Thanks for the attention

Pro tip @Murky with Inf. resources you can use the workshop to turn Materials into parts. Your materials stay at 6k. Happy Hunting!!!

garbagepailman

Reaction score
Seems it's in need of an update again as mention with the durability and fatigue

tong thailand

Reaction score
F3-No Fatigue
F4-No Reload
F11-Inf.Durability

don't work update again Please Thank you very much

envywolfe

Reaction score
trainers need update due to the game reviving an update Bounty Brokers been add with a few add weapons etc but trainers no long gives unbreakable weapon's and fatigue not working and influence not working and seen that some can get unbreakable Gun weapon but only the one you have equip wounded if this could be added if possible but still working other then that

swagopz

Donor
Reaction score
Could use a update by the way what is up with the last update to the trainer it does not seem to be a MRANTIFUN trainer.