Trainer Search

VAZE

Reaction score
Thanks!

DUPING ITEMS AVAILABLE WITH THIS TRAINER

- Turn the trainer on enabling infinite items
Get 1 item from the storage in quantities of 1
Store it Back again > Repeat until you have enough

For bullets get 30 > hit Store the 30 continuously it will put it back once you have 999. You can do this with all the items that stack. in quantities.

Drop the items your friends need on their bases, be a hero.

Been playing a lot on my friend's bases and supplying them with materials, food, and medicine. very easily. Grab it from your 6000 items base and log in to a friends game and drop it on their storage.

BTW With this trainer, the Nade launcher is tooo OP

Again thanks

swagopz

Donor
Reaction score
I don't know what is the issue with the Windows 10's Defender? Just run the trainer, when you got a warning message just choose the option to run it anyway. Don't be silly guys. Do not remove your system's protection.
Actually Windows Defender will sometime automatically remove threats such as some Trainers so the only way for use for some Trainers is disabling that protection because it will not give you a choice to use the trainer you will extract the .ZIP to a empty folder.

xProxyx

Reaction score
Thanks for the Trainner.

I have a doubt...
Does windows 10 have to be a version to use Trainner?

I am using windows 10 64bits 1607 (build 14393.447)

Another doubt,
Does it work in multiplayer mode, with friends from xbox or pc same?

Or is this Trainner only working in story mode?

Thank you for your help.

Midi_Amp

Reaction score
Thanks for the Trainner.

I have a doubt...
Does windows 10 have to be a version to use Trainner?

I am using windows 10 64bits 1607 (build 14393.447)

Another doubt,
Does it work in multiplayer mode, with friends from xbox or pc same?

Or is this Trainner only working in story mode?

Thank you for your help.
Never use trainer in multiplayer. Do remember that tampering with the software (that's what trainer does) violates the end user license agreement and since you need XBOX/Microsoft account, your account might get banned for ALL Windows 10/Windows Store games. Play offline/single player, use the trainer, gather the best equipment, and go play multiplayer without the trainer.

hotroxy777

Donor
Reaction score
Actually Windows Defender will sometime automatically remove threats such as some Trainers so the only way for use for some Trainers is disabling that protection because it will not give you a choice to use the trainer you will extract the .ZIP to a empty folder.
That is only partially true. You can whitelist in defender settings some of your folders then download the trainer there and it won't be removed. Then whitelist the trainer itself (not always necessary). I've got all my trainers working fine without compromising the overall safety of my PC too much. If you want to do it then do it right.

Sicktag

Reaction score
I would love to see more stronghold options and higher survivor count and or lock happiness along with that.

Alohaustin

Reaction score
Hi. I was just wondering if there was a way to reset resources. Accidentally pressed it and game became pointless for me... Please tell me there is a way to fix this?

jmcc84

Reaction score
MAF, can you please add a few more options such as:

- Infinite Car Fuel
- No Plague Infection from Red zombies
- Set group morale/happiness to max amount

Thanks

Tiamoc75

Reaction score
So I tried to download the "b" version and I got: Trojan:Win32/Bluteal.B!rfn - Download failed. With the original, it worked fine. I am trying to get my antivirus to let it through, but even with admin, it refuses. Any help?

badmayo

Reaction score
So I tried to download the "b" version and I got: Trojan:Win32/Bluteal.B!rfn - Download failed. With the original, it worked fine. I am trying to get my antivirus to let it through, but even with admin, it refuses. Any help?

assuming its been quarantined, just restore it and add it to exception files on what ever anti virus you are using before you can use it.

Lost Hope

Reaction score
Do it the usual way? Start game, then start trainer? I haven't used a trainer in a while and that is the way I seem to remember other trainers by the great Mr. Fun went.

Jay in DC

Master Donor
Reaction score
Never use trainer in multiplayer. Do remember that tampering with the software (that's what trainer does) violates the end user license agreement and since you need XBOX/Microsoft account, your account might get banned for ALL Windows 10/Windows Store games. Play offline/single player, use the trainer, gather the best equipment, and go play multiplayer without the trainer.

I have to agree with this, I got VAC banned on Steam for forgetting to disable a trainer once when I switched to multiplayer. I also lost access to the game itself. I highly recommend NOT running these in multiplayer.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Do it the usual way? Start game, then start trainer? I haven't used a trainer in a while and that is the way I seem to remember other trainers by the great Mr. Fun went.
Yes it's the usually way, start the game, enter in gameworld then press alt-tab in order to open the trainer then activate cheats.