Trainer Search

Deputy

Reaction score
Ran the Windows Defender link. Still won't work.

JT89701

Reaction score
what does it mean by "infinite items" ? what items are infinite because gas cans n stuff get used up and bolts get used for repairing

You need 2 or more of the same item in your inventory for this to work. If you have 2 gas cans, add one too the storage, then hit “R” Or LMB bunch times over the other gas can that you want to multiply from your inventory so you can keep adding more. You can also do this from your vehicle trunk parked in one of the parkers from your base.

And for more parts, select the workshop, then select salvage weapons remains. You can stack those to 999 and ea one salvaged gives you 50 parts.
Inventory.jpg

Last edited:

Maid Ahri

Donor
Reaction score
Heyo o/

Is there any possibility you can add a way to modify weapons/inventory? Like say I want a Professional Suppressor instead of the Handmade Suppressor, any way to change the item ID?

JT89701

Reaction score
Heyo o/

Is there any possibility you can add a way to modify weapons/inventory? Like say I want a Professional Suppressor instead of the Handmade Suppressor, any way to change the item ID?

The item ID’s aren’t static like SOD1; they change ea time you start your game. You can use Cheat Engine or DL the editor to copy stuff you already have. Need be careful using it and only dupe weapons & backpacks or items that don’t stack. Simple mistake can cause your game to crash.

Last edited:

r4mpik

Reaction score
thanks for your hard work!

i have a little question
can u make new Trainer with only one option 'add 10 resources' ? or add this option in current ?

10/15 max 20 per use ;]

Thanks again

thierrylyon

Master Donor
Reaction score

i have a little question
can u make new Trainer with only one option 'add 10 resources' ? or add this option in current ?

10/15 max 20 per use ;]

Thanks again

it will be super nice. thx MRANTIFUN

duane53

Reaction score

i have a little question

10/15 max 20 per use ;]

Thanks again

I second this idea, having 6k makes your squad spam you about losing items constantly and "if we don't build more storage" omg stfu already guys! lol

bo6ily

Super Donor
Reaction score

i have a little question

10/15 max 20 per use ;]

Thanks again
that would be great to add 10/15 if possible.

Jay in DC

Master Donor
Reaction score
Need be careful using it and only dupe weapons & backpacks or items that don’t stack. Simple mistake can cause your game to crash.

Hmm, I've not had this problem at all. I put the game into window mode and then opened up cheat engine and just edited the stackables I wanted. Ammo types, parts, etc. I guess I could have just done it w/ the trainer but I wanted to specfically set my influence to an exact # so I decided to do the other crap I needed too. :)

T3KN1KA

Donor
Reaction score
There is a simple way to do this. What is your time worth? If you can save hours of grind for instance or your weapon breaking every 3 min and having to drive back to base, etc. Or anything like that in any game he makes trainers for, what value does that have to you? 5 bux? 10? 50?

The thing I like about MAF and this site instead of (some other cheat website) who are straight up crooks IMHO is that he doesn't scam you with some bullshit subscription and you don't have to pay -anything- if you are a cheap bastard. How much does 1 Starbucks coffee cost? Or 1 trip to McDonalds? Ya feel me?

I agree 100%! I donated what little I am able at the moment. I look forward to using more MAF trainers and helping with future donations.

On the topic of State of Decay 2, has anyone else experienced problems with completing the sheriff legacy? My progress is currently halted on the sequence requiring that I "Defeat the Raiders". Whenever I return to my ally's base, the raiders I am required to kill are not hostile with no red diamond present. In fact, these raiders are only attacking nearby zombies alongside us. When I talk to them, their status is "cold". I have tried everything short of exiling the current sheriff leader and relocating. I have tried resetting the app, re-installing the game, killing all hostile enclaves, and creating new friendly/allied enclaves. I am assuming this is a bug/glitch, but am trying to confirm that mine is not an isolated incident as I have found others having trouble with the legacy missions triggering after killing the plague hearts, but not specific to the aforementioned "Defeat the Raiders" sequence. Thank you in advance.

duane53

Reaction score
Anyone know where to get vehicle upgrade kits? I've done 3 full playthroughs and never looted one. Are these crafted only?

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Upgrade kits for vehicles are rare so basically you need knowledge of mechanics book (can be found in a library or some random buildings if you are lucky) so you can build autoshop and from there you can craft upgrade kits for vehicles.

Notapedo

Reaction score
Any1 know if i used the trainer on pc then switched over to xbox if i would get banned?