Trainer Search

damian98

Reaction score
what does it mean by "infinite items" ? what items are infinite because gas cans n stuff get used up and bolts get used for repairing

means that items (stacked) wont disappear when used and stacked items can be duped but putting in the stash continuously

RedRiver15

Reaction score
The item ID’s aren’t static like SOD1; they change ea time you start your game. You can use Cheat Engine or DL the editor to copy stuff you already have. Need be careful using it and only dupe weapons & backpacks or items that don’t stack. Simple mistake can cause your game to crash.

Hey man, I'm a noob, uhh whats Cheat Engine or where can I get the editor?

Antios

Reaction score
Hey man, I'm a noob, uhh whats Cheat Engine or where can I get the editor?
Cheat engine is program that allows you access to a programs memory address and can search out values at those address like the amout of ammo you have or your health and allows you to modify them or freeze them at that value. The very basics Like finding health value start a game and when your in the game you attach cheat engine to the process than you would look at you health basic games would be like 100 hp search 100 than change your health in game like down to 99 than your would switch to Cheat Engine and search 99 repeat until you find the hp's address it tends to come up with 2 addresses one your hp and the other hp's displays and modifiy it to what you want mostly back to max and you would freeze it to give you infinite hp simple but, alot of devlopers try diffrent ways to trick you and throw you off like by the address not being static means it's diffrent everytime you restart your game which means you would use more advances techniques like finding the pointer address that has the real value but, It's really fun to learn as you can make your own tables when there are no trainers for them. Cheat Engine also has a interactive tutorial that helps you learn by playing a sort of round base mini game you read than you find the pointer once you get it right you advance to the next level.

SinSL

Reaction score
The item ID’s aren’t static like SOD1; they change ea time you start your game. You can use Cheat Engine or DL the editor to copy stuff you already have. Need be careful using it and only dupe weapons & backpacks or items that don’t stack. Simple mistake can cause your game to crash.
where do i find the cheat table in the video?

Frozenhaven

Reaction score
how can u tell an npc is which type of leader without recruiting them, i need to find a person with trader to do trader legacy but i keep getting warlords and builder npcs zzzzzzzz. is there a way to edit the cheat table to change them to trader>?

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
how can u tell an npc is which type of leader without recruiting them, i need to find a person with trader to do trader legacy but i keep getting warlords and builder npcs zzzzzzzz. is there a way to edit the cheat table to change them to trader>?

Click learn more about survivor, then hover over outsider( only if he isn't part of your community)

JT89701

Reaction score
Last edited:

Bow720

Reaction score
One thing that would be great is infinate storage,am tired of there nagging about things getting destroyed,and 10 or 15 add rather than 6000

Jeka_82

Reaction score
Hello MrAntiFun Please add a couple of new features such as, Time of Day, Instant Mix Level and InstantRadio Cooldown. Thank you !

Rob8od

Donor
Reaction score
My guys keep dying, but I think I like it. your person is nearly invincible, but it doesn't make you completely invincible. Although my leader died when I switched bases because his health was at extra but then lost that extra and instantly died when the new base dismantled the infirmary.

JT89701

Reaction score
My guys keep dying, but I think I like it. your person is nearly invincible, but it doesn't make you completely invincible. Although my leader died when I switched bases because his health was at extra but then lost that extra and instantly died when the new base dismantled the infirmary.

You can download the State of Decay 2 PC tool created by Jedijosh920. Create all the saves you want, so if your character dies upload your latest save and continue. This tool allows you to completely customize all your characters and stats. The top video shows how the tool works in more detail; bottom video shows where to get it.

Last edited:

Mahmudul Hasan

Reaction score
activated infinite health and now enemy human npcs are not dying broke 2 weapons and still nothing