Trainer Search

Infitium

Reaction score
Hi There!
Why is it that my trainer doesn't work? I tried launching the game first then trainer. I did vice versa too. The label on the upper right of trainer which says The game is off even it's on. What to do? Btw I'm using a version of Skid. I'm using Lifeline. Thanks in advance!

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Hi There!
Why is it that my trainer doesn't work? I tried launching the game first then trainer. I did vice versa too. The label on the upper right of trainer which says The game is off even it's on. What to do? Btw I'm using a version of Skid. I'm using Lifeline. Thanks in advance!
use latest trainer"State Of Decay LifeLine Trainer +9" which should work for all dlc's of the game and the base game tho if still doesn't work,make sure your procces name is "StateOfDecay".exe

Infitium

Reaction score
use latest trainer"State Of Decay LifeLine Trainer +9" which should work for all dlc's of the game and the base game tho if still doesn't work,make sure your procces name is "StateOfDecay".exe
Thank you! But the label game is: on but trainers don't work. When I press the hotkeys, the check do not show up. Any ideas what's the problem?

Fivefingers

Reaction score
hi, i got the same problem. got the steam version of sod, but the proces is called stateofdecay:YOSE. should i rename the exe file? u say it should be stateofdecay... ill try anyway. hope it works

i looked for the exe file, its called stateofdecay.exe, but in windows taskmanager it says stateofdecay:YOSE. in windows process it says stateofdecay.exe so i cant rename it. its already the correct name, but the trainer wont work. dont know what else i can do. hope u can help

aha, i just found out u have a new trainer for this version. it works, so disregard this request. u helped me already, thx :D

Last edited: