Trainer Search

spcsteve

Reaction score
when i go to activate the trainer it says not responding and just sits there. not sure what im doing wrong or why its not working. i have steam version of state of decay whats wrong guys

spcsteve

Reaction score
ok so after like 30 min it dose activate but when i press f4 its quits the trainer i wish it would just work

chris

Donor
Reaction score
did you start the game first then select lifeline when the game loads then start the trainer?

Bluhdwulf

Reaction score
Every cheat on the +7 Lifeline Trainer works except for the F2-Inf. Health, it just activates and then instantly deactivates its self.. Any ideas?

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Every cheat on the +7 Lifeline Trainer works except for the F2-Inf. Health, it just activates and then instantly deactivates its self.. Any ideas?
it works for me on steam. perhaps tap it gently on the f2 key till it turns on? if you got it to work then its just the matter on pressing it to turn on =)

Bluhdwulf

Reaction score
it works for me on steam. perhaps tap it gently on the f2 key till it turns on? if you got it to work then its just the matter on pressing it to turn on =)

I spammed the f2 key for twenty mintues, all with the same result, lol, that and I even tried the Onboard keyboard for my laptop, same results.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
I spammed the f2 key for twenty mintues, all with the same result, lol, that and I even tried the Onboard keyboard for my laptop, same results.
you're using the steam version right? start up the game, select lifeline and then start the trainer =)