what trainer should i use?
i have tried State of Decay Trainer +6 for beta update 3 but not working

chris

Donor
Reaction score
im using v13.11.5.8606
what trainer should i use?
i have tried State of Decay Trainer +6 for beta update 3 but not working
hi there, are you using this game on steam? cuz we didnt release a beta update 3 version of the trainer.

pimpghost

Master Donor
Reaction score
Have you tried using the latest trainer? Especially if you are using STEAM, "State of Decay Trainer +8 for update 8".

tashi

Reaction score
which tainer work for noSteam version 1.0.0.1 ?? help

tashi

Reaction score
i got it now ... trainer update 8 is working with nosteam version v13.11.5.8606 or 1.0.0.1 !!

Bazoo

Reaction score
Everything works fine with the Steam release. Thank you for the work :)

DJrom

Reaction score
cant finish the download, always stops after a bit, whats the problem??

pimpghost

Master Donor
Reaction score
cant finish the download, always stops after a bit, whats the problem??

Sounds like your anti-virus is blocking the download. Try disabling your anti-virus. Then re-enable it after the download is complete. After that, add the trainer to your anti-virus exceptions list.

yankee77

Reaction score
State Of Decay LifeLine Trainer +7 infinite stamina does not work windows 7 ultimate... im running it on administrator and still doesnt work.. pls update the infinite stamina... ma people getting killed because i cant swing my sword lol.. hahaha im using the skidr0w version on the kickass.to because im poor as ****

chris

Donor
Reaction score
State Of Decay LifeLine Trainer +7 infinite stamina does not work windows 7 ultimate... im running it on administrator and still doesnt work.. pls update the infinite stamina... ma people getting killed because i cant swing my sword lol.. hahaha im using the skidr0w version on the kickass.to because im poor as f**k
game works fine on steam lifeline. perhaps update your current version of the game?

yankee77

Reaction score
game works fine on steam lifeline. perhaps update your current version of the game?
sorry sir im poor... im using the ******* version ..... oh well i guess i have to level my stamina ...or am i missing some components like .net etc? and everytime i open this trainer it opens my browser and redirects to this site is it normal? i really cant find any trainer that works with the ******* version oh well everything has a price to pay for something. thanks for the reply... i must work hard to earn lots of money to buy games LEGALLY hahaha.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
sorry sir im poor... im using the ******* version ..... oh well i guess i have to level my stamina ...or am i missing some components like .net etc? and everytime i open this trainer it opens my browser and redirects to this site is it normal? i really cant find any trainer that works with the ******* version oh well everything has a price to pay for something. thanks for the reply... i must work hard to earn lots of money to buy games LEGALLY hahaha.
Start the game first then start the trainer , The trainer should be working fine with your game version .

sirmike

Reaction score
infinite health and stamina dont seem to work anymore. u will still lose health and stamina

chris

Donor
Reaction score
infinite health and stamina dont seem to work anymore. u will still lose health and stamina
was there an update? cuz i tested it a week ago on steam and everything works fine

Skillzofrenik

Reaction score
Ok I stumbled onto this by pure chance and got the 'lifeline' trainer. Changed my world bro. Cheers!:cool:

KnightZeratul

Reaction score
Latest Trainer for Lifeline was detected as a virus (Trojan Horse)...
Does Trainer for Original or Breakdown work for Lifeline?