Trainer Search

H

handis worst

i cant use my numpad key and my ketboard doesnt have numlock or scroll lock, can you help me.....?

JasonMiker

Reaction score
Hey Everyone don't use alway use Speed Run because this could we run fast and Fall to death (active inf.health didn't help anything when fall from high ground) I hope you understand
I note you if don't let any people dead by Speed run fall from High ground

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Hey Everyone don't use alway use Speed Run because this could we run fast and Fall to death (active inf.health didn't help anything when fall from high ground) I hope you understand
You die from high damage, the game designed that way.

JasonMiker

Reaction score
I have to agree.. the game is fun, but this could have been released as a HD pack or something for Free...
Well this Game already release HD pack State of decay year one edition

JasonMiker

Reaction score
Hey Mrantifun.
Can you update Trainer State of decay Year one edition
+Instant full Trust:
Neighbor can join our comunity ( few neighbor gain full trust but not join to our comunity in State of decay) (best use this cheat is in State of decay Breakdown)
our Survivor be friend can switch to them (execpt Lily,Alan,Pastor Will,.... in State of decay) (best use this cheat is in State of decay)
+add new ID weapon
wakizashi (katana in State of decay Lifeline. Vincent equip that in State of decay Lifeline and Breakdown)
Short Wakizashi (short katana)
+Nerver die (remove inf.health because I get dead because I fall from high ground cause High damage if that impossible)
Hope you reply this message
Update State of decay Year one Edition please
I still playing

Grey Ghost

Reaction score
Hopefully this is not dead but could someone please someone tell me the M110 Sass is available to spawn I have tried everything all the way from 40000065-40000099, all of the 400000(letter first)(number second) , 400000(number first)(letter second) , 400000(Letter)(Letter) and nothing absolutely nothing I give up at this point.

bderue

Reaction score
How do I get/make an items ID For the Revo 6-12 shotgun?

Yoannzh

Reaction score
A small update of the trainer because some cheats don't work any more as infinite stamina or infinite items, please.
On steam !

kartoza

Reaction score
when i use ADD ITEM cheat my ITEM is damaged and i can't use it any help?

Yoannzh

Reaction score
Well, I don't think that he is going to redo a trainer on State Of Decay - YOSE.
How he makes these trainers?

bderue

Reaction score
when i use ADD ITEM cheat my ITEM is damaged and i can't use it any help?
That is why he states change a gun to a better gun change an item to a more useful item and so on.

*Deposit it and then withdraw it from storage before use.