Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Trainer Search

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Album of AIR - Click me to see pictures
In-case that you don't understand what's means the AIR, it's the name of the theme.

Direct Link - Click me to Download

Installation Guide:

• You do not have to Exit steam while doing this process,

Open STEAM folder, default location is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\skins" but everyone got their own location for different software's once you there copy paste the folder name "Air-for-Steam-2015-0628"
to the skins folder.

Once you done that go into STEAM Application, Open Settings - Interface and once you there look for select the skin you wish Steam to use and choose "Air-for-Steam-2015-0628"

If you have any problems feel free to ask them below or via PM

Credit goes to - http://steamcommunity.com/groups/airforsteam

Hoover1979

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks. Installed skin and will restart Steam to check it out after X Rebirth Collectors Edition finishes downloading. :D

EDIT: In the game downloads page the words "Network" and "disk" are directly over the top of each other. Apart from that it looks nifty. I guess it needs an update after latest Steam client update.

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
not a big fan, i quite the vanilla steam :p

Starkiller

Reaction score
I like it & actually using it atm but will switch soon as nice it is it annoys me that i have to open steam every single time i wanna change status from online to offline etc, a bit to many things is hidden away so i prefer the other themes with less minimal style.