Trainer Search

yunieed

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I can ask this but.. I'm going to ask anyway. IF I'm not allowed to ask this, I'm sorry.

Questions:

1. Will it work with Steam? If it does work, is there a safe way to do it without getting caught?

2. Should I be worry about people? Like if I went into offline mode on Steam and played game with your cheats on and use it to mod my skill point or level. Then switch back to Online Mode and some how people notice that your higher level and have some skills that nobody has yet.. do I need to worry about something like that??

3. Would it be best to play alone or even with 2 or 3 friends? OR should i turn it off when I go play with others/friends online?

4. Will it be Risky if i played a steam game with your cheats on while I'm online on steam BUT I'm playing alone in the game.

Hope this makes sense lol

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
well I can only tell you my experiences I have used MAF's trainers with steam in online mode in about 6-7+ games also some on the origin client and have not had any trouble /problems or been banned so I would tell you your safe. As far as using the trainer with friends in a online multiplayer setting I would say that you run a risk because there is no way for steam to know that these are your friends, also in a multiplayer game there are things like ladders/leaderboards /rankings that you using the trainer even with just friends online would alter the balance of them unfairly for others .so my final answer is I would tell you to not use any trainers in any fashion in a multiplayer setting/games

yunieed

Reaction score
Will something like Infinite Skill points or infinite Items be fine on online?

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
there are exceptions one example is nba 2k15 the first time you boot up the game (ever) it will be like any other game but once you connect to the online part which still has a single player career mode etc the game will allways start up in the online mode .so to use the trainer in nba 2k15 I then have to play it with steam in offline mode .

yunieed

Reaction score
What about something like Resident Evil Rev 1? Can I bring over what I did in offline mode to online? like having all the skills unlock or something.

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
yes if your not using those cheats in a multiplayer setting you can use them in a single player setting and have steam in or origin in online mode the only person your in essence cheating is yourself

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
I would tell you no because you would have a unfair advantage compared to others its not a ? of offline VS online its single player is safe multiplayer it not safe

yunieed

Reaction score
I was planning to not use it when I play with others just single player mode like in story mode or raid mode (Resident Evil Rev 1)

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
if story mode or raid mode are 100% single player elements of the game then I say you should be perfectly fine using a trainer if needed

yunieed

Reaction score
Alright thanks for answering all my questions.

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
but you must understand you should not even if its possible to take your single player that's on steroids from using the trainer into a multiplayer setting even if your not using the trainer when your in multiplayer .make a seperate player that you never used with the trainer to play in multiplayer