Trainer Search

twizard

Reaction score
win10 x64 The trainer work for the new game only. if load the game it doesn't work

HyperXT

Reaction score
MrAntiFun thank you, I hope this trainer working properly now for Stellaris Apocalypse.

ATR2400

Reaction score
Anyone having an issue where a few months in infinite resources stops working?

edit: That being said, he did rush it out impressively fast, so of course it will have bugs, give him time to fix them.

Last edited:

gojcus

Donor
Reaction score
Thank you for trainer. I have the same problems with instant research, fleet, ...

Rhokk

Reaction score
I have tested it twice. All Cheats working but after 3 Years ingame Time the Cheats F2-F12 stop working. Instant Warp&Cooldown and inf naval cap. is completly not working. Freeze Day and 100 Health kept working the entire Game tested 50 Years ingame Time.

ShadeO

Reaction score
instant research does not seem to work for version 2.0
even after switching several months

Railgun2004

Reaction score
I have tested it twice. All Cheats working but after 3 Years ingame Time the Cheats F2-F12 stop working. Instant Warp&Cooldown and inf naval cap. is completly not working. Freeze Day and 100 Health kept working the entire Game tested 50 Years ingame Time.

All trainer options (every single one) works for you initially ? Is that false news?
Did you test on new games or saves?

telecastr

Reaction score
Researches doesn't work for me F7 to F10. F11 doesn't work either. Tested both new games and saves

Reactions: ems

Nukerism

Reaction score
Also got your same issue, yet those cheats stops working for me after at 11 Years in game while the rest still works :/

Timmy666

Reaction score
No disrespect to you MAF, but your last trainer had some 'broke' features in 1.9 that never got addressed as seems to be the case with this 2.0 trainer. Some addresses I think are handled differently but I can confirm that a lot of the features either don't work as intended like resources and influence, it drops off after X amount of years AND I THINK but can not confirm that the AI gets said resource as well - instant research never works from the get go. Granted it's a whole new game patch with a lot of feature changes and you got a lot of stuff on your plate, but at least try and TEST your own code before tossing it out to the public as pretty much dead on arrival. Again, not trying to sound ungrateful or disrespectful - just my personal observation.

Last edited:

Firestar4500

Reaction score
the infa resource cheats end after a few years, and the insta research just out right doesn't work

Last edited: