Trainer Search

MrHopscotch

Reaction score
I try to start the trainer, but it won't run. It just sits there, thinks about it, then does not activate. Is this due to the update or something else entirely?

pyndragon

Reaction score
Trainer will not turn on since update. Was working fine until that happened. Thanks.

edip

Reaction score
hi would you please update the trainer to 2.2.4 ?
the is a cheat table out if that be of help .!

MegaBZerK

Reaction score
Trainer seems to activate fine and resources are working fine on V2.2.3 , What is the issue exactly ? .

As for beta please wait for official update release, I dont do trainers for beta updates .

Doesn't work at all on Version 2.2.4 plz update

Also, dont put any viruses in the updated version, k thx.

Slif

Donor
Reaction score
Can confirm, trainer does not work anymore. Whenever you have time, I would appreciate it greatly. Thanks pal.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Doesn't work at all on Version 2.2.4 plz update

Also, dont put any viruses in the updated version, k thx.
Newer trainer has less false positives but there isn't much i can do about how Antiviruses view trainer files, No matter how much i try to fix this issue some random antiviruses will view it as a false positive .

runningdood

Reaction score
Mods exist for some of the missing cheats. Like instant ship construction or freely designing empires.

PerryHawth

Reaction score
Fast construction cheat stops working after a while, even on capital planet. Not sure what the cause is.

captain50000

Reaction score
Is it possible to get a fix so insta build also works on other planets and not only that starting one?