Trainer Search

RandyFTW

Reaction score
I do not understand how to use god mode
It should activate whether it's a fresh game or a save game as long as you have one of the ships you're given right at the start of your game still in action (as far as I'm aware it's the only consistently reliable way to find ship ID's)

juryvinvonkm

Reaction score
It should activate whether it's a fresh game or a save game as long as you have one of the ships you're given right at the start of your game still in action (as far as I'm aware it's the only consistently reliable way to find ship ID's)
thx, It work

WatcherCCG

Reaction score
Utopia dropping next week. I can almost guarantee it's going to brick the trainer in its current form, sadly.

WTFman15

Super Donor
Reaction score
So I know there currently is a trainer for Stellarius, but the trainer is going to need to be rewritten. They are changing so much in the april 6th Utophia DLC and Banks 1.5 patch that the trainer will be broken. I have been watching vids of ppl that have gotten early release copies from Paradox and the new patch/DLC breaks da hell outta mods and trainers.

Alot of the soup and nuts of empire building and the general way the game engine works has been changed.

There is also two new empire wide resources Food and Unity that I would suggest be added to the trainer. If possible a fog of war removal or all systems or auto survey option be added.
Also you have to look at 19-21 as these three things have changed in empire creation

Options:
  1. Inf.Energy Credits
  2. Inf.Minerals
  3. Inf.Influence
  4. FOOD* NEW
  5. UNITY* NEW
  6. Inf.Physics Research
  7. Inf.Society Research
  8. Inf.Engineering Research
  9. Research in a month
  10. Fast Construction
  11. Fast Recruiting
  12. Inf.Naval Capacity
  13. God Mode
  14. Instant Warp Cooldown
  15. Instant Warp
  16. Fast Planet Construction
  17. REMOVE FOG OF WAR* NEW
  18. SURVEY SYSTEM(s)* NEW
  19. Inf.Ethic Points
  20. Inf.Trait Points
  21. Inf.Trait Perks
  22. Freeze Day
Thanks Mr. Antifun

WatcherCCG

Reaction score
Another item I'd like to suggest is unlocking the console in Ironman mode, which is something I've actually seen on pay-site trainers.

Ripper665

Donor
Reaction score
Please stop spamming for updates on this thread, there is a forum dedicated to update requests.

Ciskae

Reaction score
People need to realise that Paradox games are a pain to trainer for.

They basically rewrite their whole game every update rofl, it's nuts.