Trainer Search

WatcherCCG

Reaction score
To be fair, those functions are gonna take time to fix. Traits and ethics got overhauled massively.

WTFman15

Super Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for the fast update, But could you plz add Infinite Food And Unity to the Trainer These are new empire wide resources

Kye Axford

Reaction score
The instant construction doesn't seem to work when constructing on habitats.

WatcherCCG

Reaction score
Megastructures are a completely different animal from planet buildings. It's going to take MAF time to actually update the trainer. What we have right now is a patch job designed to get as many features functional as possible for Banks. Give him time. I imagine the CE forums are still tearing apart the code.

Alex250

Reaction score
The fast construction cheat don't work for build space stations in planet and the construction ships. I hope you can fix it!

Thanks

WTFman15

Super Donor
Reaction score
I have heard that is also possible to activate the console command bar in Ironman mode thru CE, if this is possible PLZ DO IT.

misscamthenorwegian

Master Donor
Reaction score
The trainer seems to work fine with DLCs, but the infinite influence crashes the game if left on when time passes.

drakenftw

Reaction score
Instant build seems broken when building fleets for me, I have to manually click on the spaceport each time to have the effect work. (For each ship to build instantly)

Edit: Using v1.5 in Utopia

naixplays

Reaction score
Instant building seems to only work on the first thing you put in a que, and after that you need to hover on the thing that's being constructed.
The trainer seems to work fine with DLCs, but the infinite influence crashes the game if left on when time passes.
Doesn't happen for me...

Ripper665

Donor
Reaction score
Instant build seems broken when building fleets for me, I have to manually click on the spaceport each time to have the effect work. (For each ship to build instantly)

Edit: Using v1.5 in Utopia

This has always been the case, nothing new there.