Trainer Search

Rick987

Donor
Reaction score
You breathe extra life back to my old games MAF. You the man!

Jasiniok

Reaction score
For anyone with the issue of trait points, influence and food/unity, please check the chat before posting here, MrAntiFun told us that he's working on it.

Pootisguy

Reaction score
infinite ethic points infinite trait points and perks not working

ScotGaymer

Reaction score
Hmm.

I am having even downloading the most recent version of this. Windows Defender flags it as a virus/malware and automatically deletes it when I try to download. Can still download other trainers (like the most recent EU4 one) but this one just wont let me...

EDIT:
Tried downloading & extracting it to desktop - and the minute defender turns back on it deletes the trainer off my pc. It only does it with this one - the other trainers download and work fine.

Last edited:

Greshnik5126

Reaction score
Same problem - virus in the archive and trainer

Last edited:

Vinterthorn

Reaction score
Same problem - virus in the archive and trainer

Can't second that. Had two AVs scan both archive and .exe - no positives for me. Might be your AV giving a positive due to the nature of the hooks in the trainer on this new version.

ScotGaymer

Reaction score
Can't second that. Had two AVs scan both archive and .exe - no positives for me. Might be your AV giving a positive due to the nature of the hooks in the trainer on this new version.

Obviously we realise it isn't a virus.

However Windows Defender (on Win 10) thinks it is and as such automatically deletes the archive and the exe itself when extracted. This is a problem I am uncertain how to resolve, I don't know how to create exceptions in Windows Defender...

I mean if defender deletes both archive and exe then we can't use the trainer can we? And it wouldnt be reasonable to ask us to switch off our protections.

giorgos9334

Reaction score
Can confirm, windows defender deletes it as a virus. No other trainer, just the Stellaris one.

hagamablabla

Donor
Reaction score
If Windows Defender deletes a file, it will log the file in the history tab, under the quarantined items button. Just click on the log and click the restore button. If the file doesn't reappear where you left it, just download it again and Defender won't delete it this time.

Jasiniok

Reaction score
Obviously we realise it isn't a virus.

However Windows Defender (on Win 10) thinks it is and as such automatically deletes the archive and the exe itself when extracted. This is a problem I am uncertain how to resolve, I don't know how to create exceptions in Windows Defender...

I mean if defender deletes both archive and exe then we can't use the trainer can we? And it wouldnt be reasonable to ask us to switch off our protections.

Can confirm, windows defender deletes it as a virus. No other trainer, just the Stellaris one.
Hello, welcome to MrAntiFun's website, first of all, turn your Virus Real-time protection off for a bit.
Second, download the archive, extract the files in it to your game folder.
Third, go to your AV's options, and then add the trainer to the excluding options.
Arsenal, have fun.

ScotGaymer

Reaction score
Task manager > Services > Open Services > Windows Defender > Disable

As stated previously asking us to disable our antivirus is not reasonable.

If Windows Defender deletes a file, it will log the file in the history tab, under the quarantined items button. Just click on the log and click the restore button. If the file doesn't reappear where you left it, just download it again and Defender won't delete it this time.

Unfortunately this does not work.

Defender continues to immediately delete it after restoration - or doesn't let me restore it at all.

Possibly because Defender detects it as a "Severe" threat level trojan.

Jagers

Reaction score
Can anybody help me? The Inf. Trait Point/Perks and Inf. Ethics is doesn't work on me. Any Advice? My game and the trainer version is 1.5

Rick987

Donor
Reaction score
Can anybody help me? The Inf. Trait Point/Perks and Inf. Ethics is doesn't work on me. Any Advice? My game and the trainer version is 1.5
MAF has already said a couple of days ago he is working on fixing the issue. Give him some time he will fix it.

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
As stated previously asking us to disable our antivirus is not reasonable.

Unfortunately this does not work.

Defender continues to immediately delete it after restoration - or doesn't let me restore it at all.

Possibly because Defender detects it as a "Severe" threat level trojan.

Just add the file/folder as a exception and it will work