Trainer Search

Ordem

Reaction score
Newest Trainer works fine, but Mr.AntiFun could you be so kind and add civic points to your trainer? :( :)
Greetz

Last edited:

Sperrcompany

Reaction score
Hello MrAntifun I wanted to ask if you can still add a cheat that the construction ships can quickly build military stations and build quickly ausenposten.

Anderus1984

Reaction score
Thx for new version of the trainer. Tried already: Also can confirm that influence isnt working. What I activated it numbers in inlfluence did change but they decrease during game, in other words influence isnt infinite. One other thing: About quick building of the ships, it works but I think it works partially. What I mean is this: When I click to buld a ship it really is built in one moment but if I make a production line of the ships let say I order 10 corvettes only 1st one will be built in second the next ship in line building in normal speed unless i click on another tab on the planet interface and then return to ship building then next ship will be build in second.

Sperrcompany

Reaction score
Hello MrAntifun I wanted to ask if you can still add a cheat that the construction ships can quickly build military stations and build quickly ausenposten and 1.5.1, inf.influence cheat don't work. plz, fix it

Starkiller

Reaction score
Any chance you can add instant construction for "mega structures" that were introduced in utopia update? those damn thing that forever to build even with master builder perk, would be really awesome if you could add this to your trainer.

hagamablabla

Donor
Reaction score
Open up Console[~ key], type influence 9999999, enjoy. Don't make him create a whole new trainer for such a small thing, like come on.

1) A lot of things can be done in the console already. By your logic he shouldn't make a trainer for any game with a console at all.
2) It's not a whole new trainer.

Goldman116

Master Donor
Reaction score
1) A lot of things can be done in the console already. By your logic he shouldn't make a trainer for any game with a console at all.

Point it Jasin is right lmao, its a small thing just use the console

hagamablabla

Donor
Reaction score
Why bother having energy, minerals, food, research points, instant research, or instant construction then? All of those are in the console too. There's nothing wrong with asking for another option in the trainer.

WatcherCCG

Reaction score
Especially since it's an option from the original trainer. The trainer is a godsend for Ironman mode.

On the other hand, everyone needs to be patient.

Goldy7

Reaction score
The inf influent work you need to not put in freeze day, maf if you can add one more option on this trainer inf. leader capacity, It will be great if you put this option on the next update.
Keep up man you do a wonderful job here. cheers

Last edited:

Jasiniok

Reaction score
Well, you see, I use the trainers only to freeze the value, nothing else. Typing influence, energy, unity etc. all over again seems tiring to me, but thanks to Mr's and his work, I can get it to work.

Anderus1984

Reaction score
Does anyone else have problem with quick ships' construction if you do production que? I mean when you click spaceport first ship in line do built in one second, the rest of the production que go in normal speed.

mulrich

Reaction score
Open up Console[~ key], type influence 9999999, enjoy. Don't make him create a whole new trainer for such a small thing, like come on.

Console is disabled in Ironman, . We wouldn't need a trainer, otherwise. Also, typing a number after "influence" is pointless, as the cap is 1000, and the command without a variable defaults to 5000 or 9999; can't remember which.

Last edited by a moderator: