Trainer Search

mythwolf

Reaction score
Despite your nick, you have made many games much more fun for me and for that I want to thank you Mrantifun :)

Jasiniok

Reaction score
Does anyone else have problem with quick ships' construction if you do production que? I mean when you click spaceport first ship in line do built in one second, the rest of the production que go in normal speed.
Noticed that too, try clicking V/B[Check the hotkeys for the spaceport and the previous one, can't remember them exactly], and start clicking them one by one, make the game progress, enjoy.
Console is disabled in Ironman, numbskulls. We wouldn't need a trainer, otherwise. Also, typing a number after "influence" is pointless, as the cap is 1000, and the command without a variable defaults to 5000 or 9999; can't remember which.
Influence was taken as a sample, there're a lot of other variables out there.

WTFman15

Super Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer update and adding unity and food to trainer.

WTFman15

Super Donor
Reaction score
Might just be me but, unity cheat doesn't seem to be working in my ironman game with the trainer. still at 0/+2

Goldy7

Reaction score
Will be awesome if you put this 5 options on your trainer maf.

1. instant max people on planet
2. lvl up ships
3. instant Colonization planet
4. inf. leader capacity
5. inf. directly controlled colonized systems

Update: if you have monthly gain -1, -2 and so on you will not get the inf. influent this option will be stop to work.

Last edited:

WTFman15

Super Donor
Reaction score
Might just be me but, unity cheat doesn't seem to be working in my ironman game with the trainer. still at 0/+2

So...the unity cheat must be tied to something like a building or event , because i tried the unity cheat again after 5 years or so and it maxed out the unity counter to such a extreme that i could get every tree complete and all my perks. Might I suggest toning this one down to maybe 500 unity every time its activated. As the cheat currently stands you go from nothing to master of the galaxy instantly.

WTFman15

Super Donor
Reaction score
Does anyone else have problem with quick ships' construction if you do production que? I mean when you click spaceport first ship in line do built in one second, the rest of the production que go in normal speed.

So in older version of the trainer you just had to had the starport window open showing the ship que and the ships would auto complete in less than a second each, but with the newer version of the trainer you have to start construction one at a time, so you click a ship and it builds in like 1 second then after the que is empty tag another ship for construction and it will pop in like a second, if you do the mass click thing now the first pops but then the others take normal time to construct. Most likely this has changed due to the rewrite of the games code with the new DLC.

Although the troop building que still works like the older versions of the trainer, meaning you can que up 20+ troops and they will pop out about 1 every half second, as long as you have the troop window open. As far as I know planet construction works the same too where you have to tag the square that is constructing for the instant build to take effect.

WTFman15

Super Donor
Reaction score
Console is disabled in Ironman, numbskulls. We wouldn't need a trainer, otherwise. Also, typing a number after "influence" is pointless, as the cap is 1000, and the command without a variable defaults to 5000 or 9999; can't remember which.

So console only works in non ironman mode, the point to the trainer is to do things you would use the console for when you cannot use the console. There is talk that there is a way to activate the console window in ironman mode thru CE, but as of yet MRAntifun hasnt added it to the trainer. Having watched the Paradox Twitch streams of Stellarius I know for a fact that the Dev's know a way to open the console in Ironman because Wiz did it in the Starfish vs Starfish empire stream leading up to the release of Uthopia.

WatcherCCG

Reaction score
A few other places have unlocked that function in their trainers, so it's absolutely doable. But I suspect MAF's currently debugging the existing functions right now. Adding new things is probably on the back burner.

Ben11

Reaction score
I've tried them all, nothing actually works for me. *sad face*

Nazair

Master Donor
Reaction score
Except inf Influence and Unity working a little funky everything seems to be fine.
MrAF, do you think it would be possible to add option for quick Mega Structures build? That would be really awesome :D

ScotGaymer

Reaction score
Regarding the influence cheat - it's working intermittently - not quite sure why though.

If i start a new game it works and then after a while it wont work. And sometimes when I reload a save game itll work but sometimes not...

Its a little irritating.

gagius

Donor
Reaction score
for me all cheats work fine, but regarding unity, why not make it "add 1000" rather than infinite (or something similar). Infinite permanently breaks the save...in your favor, but it still kinda kills the vibe

Duros

Reaction score
I've run a test on the trainer. A while into the game the fast ship construction option crashes the game.
Also researching trait research along with trait cheats active seems to cause a crash also

WatcherCCG

Reaction score
The trainer in general is sadly malfunctioning due to the code changes in Utopia. I hope MAF isn't having a hard time working everything out.

Gabe_oz

Reaction score
The research cheat worked briefly in the new trainer version, but it broke after a few minutes and now I can't get it to work at all. Tried new games and redownloading trainer.