Trainer Search

khakie911

Reaction score
All the cheats are working fine. But at some point, the INFINITE INFLUENCE stop working. The values goes back to normal, not 999999/1000. I've tried to deactivate/activate by pressing the F4 key but nothing happens. I restarted the game... reload my saved game... activate the trainer but still Inf.Influence is not working anymore. So I started to play a new game using a different humanoid species with a militarist ethic and everything was fine. So I was thinking, maybe because I was using a Hive-minded ethics before that's why the Inf. influence stopped working.

dom

Reaction score
no, ive started to have problems where inf energy and minerals stop working randomly during the game. reseting the trainer doesnt work. you have to reset the game which gets annoying quickly... Hope for a fix soon. (seems to be after a big spenditure of resources.)

VynalDerp

Reaction score
Is it possible to add infinite Civics points for the nation creator?

m00w00t

Reaction score
researchs are stuck in a loop where the same research keeps comming in. in fact, i can't research new things but it sill complete in 1 month

Ripper665

Donor
Reaction score
researchs are stuck in a loop where the same research keeps comming in. in fact, i can't research new things but it sill complete in 1 month
Are you sure those aren't the repeatable ones? They have numbers behind the name.

TheMightyTOG

Reaction score
Those may be the repeatable techs.

They look like this:
[TechName] [RomanNumber]

Fkrushsykes

Reaction score
Can you add "Fast station construction"
so the dlc stations and etc don't literally take 1 - 2 real life days to complete them